Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

This feels a lot like wolf theatre

What is?

1 Like

Mostly Sultanā€™s reply
It gives off the ā€œfake responseā€ vibes that you only get in theatre
Your post doesnā€™t actually give that off tho

Sure, I could see it maybe
But it doesnā€™t really make everything else better
/Shrug

1 Like

@frostwolf
Not sure why u needed to bring up me shooting you last game, when u were in my PoE, I hedged on you a bit, Im pretty sure in thread I stayed I didnā€™t like the vanillaize claim because it was something u did in another game as wolf, and ur confidence in some of ur reads came off as tmi

Can you make it clear in one post, why u called Sultan town, and where u stand now and why?

Town, never rescind.

Thatā€™s not how any of this works lol

I say a bunch of words I try to explain and it just come out as gibberish, even then I see it differently.

I dojt think anyone believed it was real, I just want to know why u chose to open this game with that approach, and again where u stand now on Sultan. I know why jokes ping people in openers, because there is usually an above rsnd chance wolves are doing it, cause itā€™s one of the easiest ways to enter the game

Anyways it came off to my as a joke. I would like answers when ur around on ur progression on Sultan

Okay thatā€™s a better explanation than use your imagination lol

1 Like

Frost, just explain the progression, thatā€™s the easiest way to interact with leafia, you are well aware of leafiaā€™s tendencies to jump on things, this back and forth ainā€™t gonna help. Ur frustration feels townie enough though, since Iā€™m under the impression that people donā€™t understand u, but Iā€™m willing to listen which all Iā€™m asking is for you to clarify the progression

I donā€™t even care about the night 0 on sultan

1 Like

What an surprise.

I am doing the same approach like I did last time, make RVS and gather reactions I get from the voters who hopped on. (I am talking about Derps by the way, it was dumb approach but I am taking it serious that self-voting just kinda rewards me with dopamine points to keep doing what I am doing.

So far, its just myself, Rhea, Achromatic and Bionic that voted on SDA wagon. yes I do repeat myself that I am not rescinding Sultan as town, which is entire different subject thatā€™s not related with SDA.

The main purpose is to townread instead of making scumreads. However I am disliking Rhea out of the bunch I mentioned earlier, and to this extend also Marlunaā€™s townreading of Zug voting Bionic because of weak reasoning to scumread Rhea, Marlunaā€™s townreading I repeat, is kinda forced and Zugā€™s vote bit harsh.

Okay we wonā€™t talk about my opener then.

So you do know I exist Achro. I was wondering about that.

Fair, I disagree on Rhea, and I havenā€™t looked at marluna, but again I ask, why exactly do you have a town rllean or Sultan?

This post feels really townie

Why are people reading otterpop town?

1st post fluff
2nd post fluff
3 post fluff
4th post meh vote
5th post meh vote
5th and 7th Joke on my saying they were ā€œtrappedā€
7th post i also go by Pandora
8th post i also go by pandora
9th post voting quick isnt outta caracter exept that 1 time
10th post lmao?
11th post

a meh list( here i go again about full reads lists with no base onnday 1. This one is way worse then Rheas to be fair)

12th post answering what TL means

13th post saying they havenā€™t read Rheas post yet

15th post wah its 1am im tired post

16 post

Nothing post.

Who are you again?

1 Like

Redā€™s waifu

I hate the fact that you are trying to deny town reads.

This is a really wolf take

1 Like

I need to read over Millium again because I could just be conf biased considering my TRs read Millium as TR