Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

How? They have 0 actually reads lists arent fucking reads without reasoning behind them.

Fight me

@otterpopd exsplain any and all reads please and thank you

This is a bad reaction tbh. I would expect a town when looking at a read list to ask about disagreements that they have in their read of certain players, not to just say

“This list is bad”

Stuff like this harms town

1 Like

Not actually talking is harmful to town. Whats the point of a reads list when you say nothing about your reads ever!

A cute Leafeon. Other than that, no idea.

How should I know who I am?

Heading back out now too. :sleepingleafeon:

I am checking this wall of text myself and turns out its not properly cemented, like yep yep Millium town but hazard’s townreading Millium is not strong, Millium townreading Sultan and even then that doesn’t change the opinion on Sultan and just agrees with Millium. Also calls my opener just as awkward as Sultan and SDA’s self vote. Flipflopping on SDA, hedging on Zug’s comment between Hazard and Derps, yeah hold up I am speaking at loud what Rhea was saying here, so here’s I am going to say: it’s performative wall of text. Sultan rightly points this out and stays consistent by voting Rhea

This will get out of context, and not that matters since Sultan moved the vote elsewhere some time later, I understand the confusion that its much better to get scum first day, however Brakuren knows rigid Rhea wolf play, Sultan if anything is pretty much get used to see townies get executed day 1 that does gain information for everyone involved socially that will eventually catch wolf on the executed’s wagon for example.

I honestly don’t remember the plays anymore from Brakuren, let alone Rhea being complete stranger to me. So I don’t put faith in the meta since it doesn’t explain how can Rhea be made town unless its pointing out that it’s not Rhea’s powerwolfing vibes that Brakuren is getting, thus telling Sultan he’s in the wrong. Two times.

Perhaps so, that’s what I used to do but not as opener of sorts.

Fancy words for me, Sultan is considering Rhea’s analysis on Brakuren and in short unvoted this. Why? Because Rhea is telling Sultan that Brakuren is RVS’ing but got nothing to gain to make townreads and just keep calling.

This is for starters.

Rhea out, not concerned with the rest of the three. Just in case this got slipped away, but this detail is not important as now.

That may be very well that Sultan changed the read on Rhea, understanding Sultan’s motives makes to townread players more, which can be prone to be taken advantage by the malicious players.

I also pointed this out regarding Zug’s vote and to extend Marluna’s townreading this vote (but that’s not the main point here), its not that Sultan is protective just being fresh out of course again, just the reasoning of the vote doesn’t come out as good faith, even though I kinda understand where Zug is coming from because scumreading on Rhea is weak thus voting Bionic that way. Which is likely pointing out Rhea’s old posts before Sultan is reconsidering that which may be indeed kinda grind my mind

Sultan didn’t like Rhea at first and now does, Bionic bases scumread on Rhea because of old posts, Zug finds it weak and votes Bionic, however Sultan voted the accuser which I find the pairing between Rhea and Sultan more weird than it lets on.

That’s where I am at until he posted new. @Millium

I have no eyes and I must dream.
(Because hallejuah, what a overload)

Scum slip?

I never mentioned this

Which is why you find me demotivated to make big plays often

How did you know about Rhea’s difference being a ‘town’ and ‘powerwolf’?

So you got it from somewhere, Brakuren. Don’t play dumb with me.

I’m talking in general in how it’s pointless to try to lynch powerwolf d1

Why?

Because you are gonna mislynch town lmao

Powerwolfing only appears somewhere mid-game or late game, let alone who used to do powerwolving in the past.

That you saying?

Sort of?

It’s more so the case that Wolves are going to Factional Kill strong townies, so it’s only really reasonable to be suspicious of strong townies the longer they live

1 Like

Brakuren is either over confident or TMI every one of their posts and reads comes off as I KNOW EVERYONES ALIGNMENTS DONT DISAGREE WITH ME!

What reads u disagree with bud you are getting shouty

The way youre defending Rhea sounds like you KNOW they are town

Yeah I understand what you’re saying here.

You’re telling that Sultan is wrong about Rhea’s opener, correct?