Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Not correct.

I’m saying that Rhea’s opener is coming from someone who wants to lead town, and in this current gamestate that is a townie thing to do.

I see, Rhea’s being leading example before?

Overconfident to my eye

Probably.

Looking at the yelling at wolf “YOURE GOING TO MISSLYNCH TOWN LMAO” waas were i was like you know what…

I don’t understand your question

Rhea being town leader on different game you’ve signed in before together, do you have example of such plays so I can compare?

Also @Frostwolf103 if Rhea was wolf, it’s extremely odd that thread pressure immediately turned on Rhea once Rhea posted their analysis

I’ve never played with Rhea before wdym

Nah okay then, you picked up town leader vibes from Rhea, that’s pretty much what you’re saying

And a lot of other stuff are the reasons I TR the slot, but that’s the explanation of the “powerwolf” comment

1 Like

Got anything else for us @Achromatic

It’s a bad take, but likely not paired with the mafia but instead the 3P, but it doesn’t look like Rhea is main wagon at all, which died down somehow. Sultan used to scumread Rhea but doesn’t do it anymore.

is it your directive if any, to pursue who’s wronging Rhea so you can make push for it?

?

Im voting Millium because they are scummy af but since my TR (Rhea) seems to think Millium is town I’m gonna revaulte the slot. I also don’t like Hazard but half the people I haven’t read ngl

No i am barely reading.

Will have more later

Look forward to it

Honestly I don’t like this response.
I find OMGUS townie tbh and just says “yeah sure I’m wolf” is >rand wolf

This is the weirdest reaction to this ever lol

Where is everybody

I’m making a read list, have been doing it for a bit.

1 Like

10 -
9 - Leafia, Rhea
8 - Brakuren
7 - Achromatic, Hazard, Millium, Marluna
6 - SirDerpsAlot, SultanOfSlam, Zugzwang, Eliza
5 - Dec, Frostwolf103, Someone
4 - Otterpopd
3 - Crescent, Bionic
2 -
1 -

10 is Lock Town