Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Currently I wouldn’t be surprised if Crescent/Bionic wagons are W/W. I think at minimum at least one of them’s a hit.

You read Rhea as town but also read Derp and Sultan as town, why is that?
I thought the interactions between Rhea and these two felt t/w

Expand on Creasent a bit?

Other tanh not liking me what else do you got?

I think that the way Derps has handled interactions this game read relatively pure and it reminds me of the previous game, in which Derps was town. When it comes to Sultan, it feels like they’re a bit more solvey last game. Last game Sultan was the 3P, akin to the 3P this time and it doesn’t feel like Sultan’s trying to push any agenda, instead trying to read and see others’ thoughts too.

Dec is nowhere to be found, so nothing?

Dec is a nowhere they havent posted yet

1 Like

To bed!

Yeah for real.

was this directed at me or were you using my wall text to quote?

fair assumption, I will notice that you have never played with me before and this is a fair conclusion to come to because of that. but these two lines are a common reoccurrence in most my games

SirDerpsAlot (3): Frostwolf103, Achromatic, Rhea
Crescent (3): Kiiruma, SirDerpsAlot, Bionic
SultanOfSlam (2): otterpopd, Millium
Millium (1): Brakuren
Bionic (1): Zugzwang
Zugzwang (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (7): ElizaThePsycho, Someone, Hazardwaste, Crescent, Dec, Marluna, Leafia

VOTE: SultanOfSlam
I agree with Brakuren on this front

Sultan is a very bad wavon. Hard shielding.

Also @Rhea can confirm hazard has the confidence of a mouse in a lion’s den.

Leading up to a vote on Sultan over the last few hours is your only actual content of the entire game so far. Any other reads to share?

The most notable thing about this wagon at the moment is two people on it basically haven’t done anything this game other than join it.

not particularly
I have not read very in-depth

Im the convenience wagon for sure. But im not worried about it.tbh wouldn’t surprise me if Otter is just scum on it

Eliza states to be busy with school. But yeah it still seems like a convenient vote.

Votecount

SirDerpsAlot (3): Frostwolf103, Achromatic, Rhea
Crescent (3): Kiiruma, SirDerpsAlot, Bionic
SultanOfSlam (3): otterpopd, Millium, ElizaThePsycho
Millium (1): Brakuren
Bionic (1): Zugzwang
Zugzwang (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (6): Someone, Hazardwaste, Crescent, Dec, Marluna, Leafia

It’s more than that though. Rhea had a terrible wagon, and now that wagon’s moved to me after I called it out. I have 3 people on me that have combined to give 0 game-related reasons for being on me. It’s very similar to the Rhea wagon, and it has two of the same people on it.

SDA is the only wagon we’ve had in the game so far that feels like people are voting there for actual reasons.

Crescent as a day one wagon always feels like a mistake. Shes a capable solver