Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I feel like ever since I’ve known u uve always been sick

Mafia is my escape and a puzzle to me, I doomer a lot especially on this site but I don’t actively hate it, I just kinda like playing on sites where it feels like everyone is attempting to play

And i rock it like a champ :sunglasses:

I’m not even sure why someone joined this game to do exactly what they did last game which was not exist

1 Like

We kinda have the same thing as last game on day 5 where we’ve gotten little to no contribution from 1/3 of the game which isn’t a good feeling. It is a puzzle though, yes.

@Brakuren
You still think I am a wolf?

He has even less posts this time than he had last time!

why do you care

@Kiiruma Bionic is one of your wolf slots for this game by remembrance. why are you voting with them?

tHiS iSnT hOw tOwN aCtS

Lmao because I do try to interact with the people that scum read mez and try to break it down, I’m not trying to get frustrated like my last game, I’m not even sure why u are asking that

Still not sure I feel about u throwing dirt on everyone, but to each their own if that’s ur town play

Though that’s the other thing, mafia is a different thing for different people. I don’t actually want to be here right now, and I usually don’t. I’m making myself be here.

I’m docile, generally passive, and I pretty much never naturally lie even if it’d benefit me to do so. This is kind of just my primary way of keeping my “claws” sharp in case I need them.

Crescent is less aggressive this game early on but this game is moving slower and I think they are just dead inside, feel like there would be more of an attempt of they were a wolf here

And I correctly found them last game even if I hedged it bit

Okay this was a bit mean but this is the shit they have been throwing at me all game

Why did u switch to sultan here?

VOTE: otter

Why would a villager care if someone was scum reading them? Just one single person?

Legacy: Fucking kill Millium

are you wolf

I townread you to hell and back last game, You don’t quite feel the same here, but you also openly stated you were going to play differently, and the vibes are somewhat different. Different vibes aside, it’s felt like a natural progression, rather than a forced one, which gives it a bit of a town tilt.