Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I dont sk hunt btw so youā€™re on your own there.

1. @ElizaThePsycho

Not doing anything, ie not feeling the need to perform. No performative actions. No need to explain herself. No bullshit theater cooked up in wolf chat. Town. Easy. Confidence variable: 8.6/10

1. @otterpopd
    Making their bones going after me. Argument is halfassed. Faulty on its basics. Zcan see overconfidence in reading me from one game together where I was a wolf. also see worlds where scum otter tries to get cute. need more information, but Iā€™d lean to town atm. Confidence variable: 5.4/10

Lamist makes someone scum? Bruh

1. @Bionic

Their reads donā€™t track very well. Iā€™ve seen their town game where it can be hard to dissect things from them. Think their current vote is bullshit. Not confident, but within scum range and certainly not useful to town. They need to get their head out of their ass if town. Scum. Confidence: 5.2/10

1. @Someone

They literally havenā€™t posted. Fuck it. TOWN. Confidence Variable: 5/10

1 Like
  1. @Frostwolf103

Frost is an interesting one because I think iā€™ve adjusted to him pretty well since he fooled me for awhile as scum. I like most of their takes though and feel like i can vibe where he is going pretty well. I feel like the more frost talks the more obvious he becomes if you know how his brain is wired, and I make it a habit to not get fooled twice. So probably still within scum range, but he agrees with my vote so that helps. TOWN. confidence variable: 7.1/10

Wait Bionic has played before?

achro why are you slanking

They admitted that they plaied for 2.5 years but only in crazy games

1. @Hazardwaste

He has not exhibited any of the six unique scum tells I documented when I hosted his scum adventure with May in Littenā€™s FUN game. No, I will not be elaborating at this time. TOWN. Confidence Variable: 9/10

1. @Kiiruma

Heā€™s not running around with his head cut off. TOWN. Confidence Rating: 8.5/10

1 Like

What I see is Frost acting in a very similar manner to last game and he was town in last game. Frost doesnā€™t really complete his thoughts, but he thinks he does. Leafiaā€™s reaction to this earlier felt good because I think it was genuine frustration.

1. @Crescent

I am low key very bad at reading Crescent because her sith sensei taught her well the defenses against my type of solving. Iā€™d let her results speak for themselves and sort her later, never a day 1 wagon imo. No read.

achro if you are tired go to sleep

Scared youre gonna be outted scum?

1. @Rhea

Post big wall. Wall good. Have many nuanced thoughts. Wolves no like post big wall. TOWN. Confidence variable: 7.2/10

they are clearly low efforting

Halfway There

1. @Leafia

Took my bait by me ignoring them until her cute little town self couldnā€™t help but jump up and down and vote me, demanding answers from me. Classic town Leafia. TOWN. confidence: 10/10

1 Like