Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

yeah achro is probablly town here

1 Like

did u even read last game?

be more specific

The primary issue with trying to read me on most of day 1 is my psychological state determines my play rather than my alignment, as Iā€™ve said for many years now. If thereā€™s any time Iā€™m likely to make anything resembling a genuine slip, itā€™s right at the end of the day.

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d even say itā€™s anything Blade taught me, itā€™s justā€¦ Kind of the persona I adopt when playing the game. Itā€™s so fragile that anything going wrong in my personal life will cascade into the game itself.

To be fair this isnway more than he offered all of last game

1. @SirDerpsAlot

I have not liked their energy this entire thread. In JOAT10 they were barely moving before they died and lost the game. Last game they were clearly excited to be there. I have been told by their pal lol that they are VERY POLARIZED. This looks to be the opposite end of the bouncy energetic n1 kill of last game where their effort is completely gone. I have only played minimally with them though, tbf. SCUM. Confidence variable: 7/10

I dont constantly spam im locktown and I get wolf read yall see my issue smh

The best looking thing about Leafia is the interactions with Frostwolf and trying to actually make sense of him.

1 Like
  1. @SultanOfSlam

My pride and joy. Sultan is a good wolf, he was in champs finals after all, but he is not good at the breaks and the sudden shifts as wolf. He wouldnā€™t think to as wolf early on ask rhea to explain things and note he was being harsh. Itā€™s very unlike him. He is more basic than that as a wolf. Effective at times, but also clumsy. Especially to my eye. TOWN. Confidence: 11/10 get good

I mean last game you did it and got n1ā€™d, why the change

Achro feels like he is posting to post rather then to solve tbh.

He is clearly slanking in these explanations

@Dec

They have not posted. Unlike Someone though they give off bad energy. WOLF.

I mean its not really a conscious change, my energy level here is gonna reflect my energy level irl so just depends on what other stuff I have going on to distract me

Scum Sultan is a lot more likely to openly sheep for unclear reasoning than Town Sultan. Probably the biggest difference in his game.

1. @Brakuren

Town for having the brain dead take that giving short sentences isnā€™t solving. People whine about big posters but when I keep my thoughts short and sweet suddenly itā€™s not ā€œsolving.ā€ Entitled ass, confident town. Fuck you, this is quality solving kiddo. TOWN. Confidence variable: 7.8/10

you play on MU no it fucking isnā€™t

should have seen him in champs tho he led some wagons good

what does mu have to do with quality solving LOL

im writing a DISS TRACK TONIGHT

Im convinced Achros confidence variable is completley random becuase thatd be funny

1 Like