Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Ye

Hmm interesting that their was alot of talk about Bionic and Leafia was the only one who voted it.

I tried yesterday to get more out of them but man i lost patience a bit. Little surprised his train didnt gain a bit more traction

Everyone gives the newbie treatment for him.

No wonder it doesn’t gain much traction with this mentality.

What does that mean?

People tend to be more tolerable towards new players.

The two main reason that they don’t want to scare the new player away with negative emotions, and this way they have more time to learn about the new player’s meta.

1 Like

Iv yet to truly believe in a vote correct

Well that is true. I mean i tried to get them to do some stuff. Dont mind trying to get them more engaged

You didn’t get the meme and that upsets me greatly

Their mostly mad that I haven’t been as high energy and invested as my previous game now that I have more things to do and less energy irl

That’s just sad.

Why you think Achro is a better exe than you?

I change my question.
Who you think is a better exe than you, and why?

So don’t confine yourself only in your current vote.

I have a few school things I need to prioritize this morning before I get to distracted info FM but I do plan on be here and try to have some more energy after I get that done

1 Like

Meanwhile I didn’t find anything important in Kii’s Iso.

His numbered readlist still makes no sense for me, but that’s not new.

I can’t confidently put him as either group yet.

Tbh i can say the same about yours

Yeah
D1 isn’t my strong suit.

1 Like

Mine either tbh

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho

What are you agreeing with Brakuren here?

I tried to look for context, but as far as I can see Brakuren haven’t explicitly said Sultan is scum between this vote and your previous post.

The rest of Eliza’s Iso is mostly fluff. (Except like three posts which all says Sultan is wolf…)

Both Kii and Zug has twice as much content with less posts.