Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Oops messed up my sleep schedule.

I am going to miss eod. You can murder me if you like but then you are obligated to sheep all my confident town reads or i will see you in hell.

Love yall

1 Like

I’d say Bionic, Eliza and Zug there may be hit in-between for tomorrow.

Morning, today is kinda fucked, I’ll be on and off till closer to eod

Hello everyone
I’d host a poll on who to ISO but I won’t be able to until past eod

I can see Bionic and Eliza.

But what’s your case on Zug?

I found his ISO fine-ish.

Just realized i wont be ablento be here eod today as o have an in school Taekwondo tournament that starts at 5:30… opps

1 Like

Would love to hear more from @Kiiruma They have Creasent as top scum and voted her but the only exsplain i see is “shes being nice to Bionic when she was mean to Psy and they are the same”

1 Like
Zugzwang

Giving thought with Derps + Hazard interaction early this day, is one of Zug’s first comments that stand out for me, that is not all…Zug later asked SDA about his meta read on Hazard, between #482 and #496, is letting SDA cook and keep eye open that doesn’t change the story about Hazard’s read and doesn’t look artificial in the interaction. not to mention Zug also asked the opinion what SDA thinks of Bionic who feels they are town similar to Popcorn game. Who doesn’t think Bionic is town as SDA claims given no difference with the popcorn games that Bionic attended, yeah I have been saying the vote is harsh. But I am now looking with new perspective here and make me consider that Zugzwang is town, strange that it’s Crescent’s post #749 that retract the vote on Bionic that way, I will note difference check between Zugzwang and Crescent. I’d say townlean with some flaws.

Bionic

Bluntly I am not taking Citizen claim the follow-up vote from Bionic serious as well the self-press vote against Marluna being NAI. Pinging myself, Hazardwaste, Brakuren to vote Rhea I don’t see anything sufficient about this, nevermind the entire ISO other noting that he doesn’t like Rhea due to being “scummy and robotic” and no townreads this early at day 1.

Eliza

I am not going to pry this in further, this reply to Brakuren’s comment about PR handling slankers looks good on Eliza, brushes off being accused by Brakuren and joins in to vote Sultan, but likewise hasn’t done much either - however I respect her contribution for starters.

After reading Rhea’s ISO I don’t know what’s the fuss about Rhea’s wallposts/readlists.

It’s an efficient way of posting, especially when people read back later. Also most of his reads was even answered in his wallpost beforehand. (If you understand when he uses sarcasm in their one-liners… That’s my main problem his first wall, but that’s just probably me)

Also there were some posts I don’t see wolf posting out. Like telling how an opporunistic wolf behaves. If he was partnered with Brak, he would say it in wolfchat to him, and if Brak was town he would let Brak continue to push his agenda on Brak a later date.

(Also @Bionic just because you scumread somebody it doesn’t entitlen you to ignore their posts.)

1 Like

Either way needs more pressure and out their reads more often.

With how little they were posting I don’t see an issue with them having reads only on a few people.

If he will still focusing on those who he already gave a read, I will reconsider my view on them.

VOTE: Bionic

I tried to find a better candidate, but currently he is the one I’m pretty sure he is more likely to flip scum than town.

(Eliza is a close second, but that’s more on the LHF side to give the axe this early)

sure i’ll sheep VOTE: bionic

1 Like

Yeah this looks nice with potential two wolf wagons.

VOTE: SirDerps

I dont want to follow Bionic and I am not vibing Brak neither on the Achro wagon, so I think this is a better cfd candidate in case Derp manage to convince us about his town credibility in these 6 hours.

1 Like

Bionic and derps now attempting to distance cute

I am reading over some walls to see the important stuff don’t worey

(Also I am still waiting Derp’s answer for my last question)

What are you all voting me for, if you guys want me to stop voting in my way I’ll sheep someone