Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

It’s more like a self-preserving move.
Which is weird from a cit claim.

And what is the “important stuff” you’re alluding to?

the part where they call people wolfy or townie

And you still question why people are voting you?
Leafia’s case was the final nail in the coffin for me. (You weren’t looking good beforehand either.)

1 Like

Isn’t that how mafia works though

Haven’t we all been doing that

yeah, i’ve been reading

What specifically did he do that prompted you to vote him for actual reasons rather than just be sheeping another top wagon though

Is it?? they were on Achro who would asl have 3

I feel like people keep saying Bionic is similar between the popcorn game and this one and from when I read it earlier in the day I think id have to disagree? Theirs some similarities in the not really actually doing anything side but from what iv gathered thats more a Bionic in general rather than w!bionic thing. Also, I feel like the overall tone and way hes approached the game have differed even with the lack of content

They had not many posts here when I compared last time tho so It might not hurt to do another quick look between the two at some point

People didn’t like me voting the last person so i switched votes to the top one who people seemed suspicious of

That’s… The definition of sheeping and not having your own reasons to do it,

1 Like

When i make my own votes it’s bad, when i sheep the most suspicious wagon regarless it’s bad, give me a break

But you haven’t actually given a reason for making this vote other than “the part they call people wolfy or townie”, then you just flat out say you switched because he’s “The top one who people seemed suspicious of”.

You can’t have it both ways.

I gave a reason, it’s beacuse i have 3 votes on me

Have you made your own votes?

So what you’re saying is you don’t have an actual reason to believe SDA is scum but you pretended to have one.

1 Like

Yeah, but it would have took only one person to change from derp to Bionic to becoming the leading wagon. (Assuming Derp clears himself, but not Bionic)

1 Like

Yes up until voting you it was my thinking

good chunk of people are saying they are scum

If this is your reason, why even make posts #1258 and #1263?