Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

What all reads do you have on people I’m bad at keeping track of everyone’s reads in my head

Don’t need any reasoning rn just wanna see where your head is at rn regardless of how many people you have a read on

And he just confirmed that it’s for self-preservation…

Yea gotta keep myself alive

Look he’s trying give the guy a break smh

The issue I have here is he tried to act like he had an actual reason for it, but when pressed to give one he completely dropped the narrative.

I gotta read stuff to have basis for stuff later and see where everyone’s suspicions are

Rhea is scummy and robotic
Crescent is very anti-me

those are my 2 reads they’re both a bit scummy

Not what those posts say. Those posts indicate you’ve developed an actual reason to call him scum.

Is there any particular reason crescent being anti you is wolfy for you?

For example what’s stopping crescent from being mislead/wrong town?

The posts are just saying i read important parts of wall posts???

I feel like they’re overfocused on this

Right now I’m questioning if I was wrong about your alignment because posts #1258 and #1263 come off to me as outright lies trying to look better.

It makes sense for a town who thinks they found a wolf to be focused on it no?

They have nothing to do with derps or anything I’m just saying i do read some parts of wall posts

Actually I townread him for a while. This sequence feels completely unnatural though.

Ftr none of these thoughts I’m gonna throw out necessarily are my opinion just wanna bounce some things off you and see if I can get a better understanding of where you’re at

1 Like

Yeah but tunneling this way isn’t great

Define this way? Are their ways of tunneling you think are and if so what makes them different from this

They’re just going at me for the way i play

Fair point and that’s something I do actually agree with you their on crescent as a whole