Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Not this time, no. I’m going after you because I think you lied trying to look better, and you had absolutely no way to back up your lies when pressed on them.

What is the lie?

What about town bionic? Is there anyone you’ve seen that’s done things you think makes them town? Or even just enough that you wouldn’t want to Execute them just for today

How else most people should catch wolves in your opinion, if they can’t use the only thing they have? (Their voice)

My theory early in the day was he was VT who just didn’t give a crap about the game.

I am not exactly keen on this idea, its better than regretting it later that’s for sure. However as this stand it’s better not to divide than this already has and three main wagons are fine, even then I don’t support Achro’s wagon much.

At least, didn’t give a crap yet.

And your theory now?

I’m not saying that?? I’m just trying to keep myself alive

I’m not sure. He tried to act like he had a legitimate reason for voting you, but when pressed failed to provide one. I typically have a blind spot for players who aren’t trying at all, but for those two posts it felt like he was pretending to try. It doesn’t feel natural.

By disregarding the people who scumread you, instead of giving them ghe reason to townread you.

That’s the wrong way of using your voice.

1 Like

Chris is one of many wagons we’ve had today where basically all the votes have been hot air.

can you quote where you think he claims this? Cuz unless it was a decent bit away I missed it and am very confused about this whole thing cuz I thought it was clearly self pres

#1258 and #1263 directly indicate he voted you based on something he read.

Creasent as a friend. Dont do this to yourself its not worth it girl

Trying to purposely act super townie just doesn’t feel right to me, if you’re talking about making reads and stuff, I’m not good with those either

It would probably come off as LAMIST and itwould make the game unenjoyable

Oh I know. It’s why I didn’t respond to his last comment because it’s just getting cyclical.

In any case, read those two posts and tell me if they don’t indicate having an actual reason to vote SDA.

This are fully disconnected from the vote on me and is quite a stretch to argue nearly as hard as you are that he was claiming those as a reason to vote me vs that it was something being done LOL

If you usually join rolemadness and play using mech stuff, what made you decide to join a primaily vanilla game? Do you have the want to develop your social reading skills?