Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/popcorn3-town-victory/6952/783

Wolf bionic game

1 Like

2 Nulls 1 TR vs

2 TRs

1 Like

Zug mentioned also plenty of town popcorn games too,

I get townreading Leafia, but why Otter?

Are there more than just this popcorn game that was discussed? If so I didnā€™t realize we were talking about a group of popcorn games lol

Positive interaction with them explaining their reasoning to TR Hazard off interaction + I agree with their logic behind Acro

Here

Well, ā€˜gamesā€™ I thought it was three and not two

Hmm, I havent read the town one (obviously) but just based off that wouldnt that make Bionic more rand town here? regardless of discussion on quality of solving, they do have actual reads that make sense from a logic perspective

Follow Zugā€™s progression on Bionic here and you can see why is actually not seeing him as town and seems to think independently up until Crescent brought it up.

Which is why I intend to pursue Zug tomorrow.

Are you able to try rewording this not 100% sure what exactly this means

Check out #1248

Otter hasnā€™t been on my radar much as a low poster, but re-reading their ISO there is one thing that bugs me. Nothing seems to have significantly changed between her having Bionic as town for ā€œbeing in his town metaā€ and voting Bionic later.

I donā€™t know if they actually changed their read on Bionic though?

They reason they said they voted Bionic is ā€œI guess Iā€™ll sheepā€

@otterpopd explain why you are hedging on Bionic

His vote does gets my attention to his role in the current thread state.

What specifically is strange about Bionic?

Iā€™m now going through the playerlist and attempting to get reads on my nulls. Currently, I have

Hazard - medium town
Millium - lean town
Brakuren - light town
Marluna - nulltown

Iā€™ve been going back and forth on Derps, and to some degree Bionic. Iā€™d rather go through everyone else first though.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the point. It feels like an obvious disconnect between stance and vote, with nothing in the middle to explain why.

Yeah you did from your ISO.

Yeah itā€™s weird but I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s enough for me to change my read on them.

I would rather just ask them why they changed their and examine their logic, because I did this before with them and they had a good explanation

Itā€™s the one thing in the ISO that sticks out to me and an explanation is warranted, yes. I donā€™t really have any problems with them from anything else I read.