Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Oh my gosh! Kiiruma feels performative! Haven’t heard that before lol

2 Likes

I’ll have to check back to remind myself of what his opener was.

Ah. This. Hmmm, I can see where you’re coming from honestly, but honestly, this opener is giving me slightly villagery vibes at the moment, like it comes from a villager that’s overjoyed about randing v.

Dodging the question? Like I said earlier this stuff is more likely to come from a >rand wolf. Townie would probably say something a long the lines of “How was my opening performative?”

1 Like

Lol k.
I’m just saying I wasn’t performative.
I’m saying my genuine feelings.

I’ve been evil a ton except in a BotF and in Stellaris… and in Stellaris I was… rough near the start.

I’ve never seen this happen tbh. I can see the argument where it is a weird post to open with as a wolf, as you are unnecessarily drawing attention to yourself, so I’m not sure

Statements like these are literally filler people adapt their meta constantly

Sure buddy, you keep thinking that.

VOTE: Crescent

I think I remember Kiiruma open up with a similar post as a villager before after he had a long string of wolfgames.

1 Like

Good memory, I sure did because it’s my genuine thoughts.

1 Like

Thanks.

i mean metas don’t matter till like d3 tbh

honestly someone has a polorized playing style

I mean, metas do matter if its meta of something that from early game… and it’s early game

I have to admit that I disagree with you there. I think metas carry at least some weight from the very beginning of the game.

1 Like

wolves are going to be the most performative at the beginning of the game, meaning that they are going to try to fit into their meta the most at the start. Later on, you have more samples to compare to so you can accurately judge whether someone is in the town or wolf meta

That makes sense.

So meta reads are stronger as the game progresses.
But this does not mean that you should be dismissive of meta used early on as well.

1 Like

Agreed.

I shouldn’t be dismissive of any method people use to read people tbh. I am more looking for someone’s like of reasoning rather then their read

1 Like