Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Anyway, need to head out for now. Will be back on before day ends in 1 hour and 44 minutes.

:sleepingleafeon:

Part of me feels like we should vote someone else other than the two top wagons.

This whole day has just felt off

I respect when people have good reasons for voting me, regardless of whether or not those votes are right or wrong. Heā€™s the only vote on me I particularly care about.

I told you last game I have no issues with scumcasing myself when Iā€™m town. This typically happens when a group of people are voting me for legitimately terrible reasons and I feel like giving them some actually good ones and seeing what happens.

CFD hardly do pays well.

SDA and Otter did not state scumreads, though. SDA outright said he was policy voting me, and Otter made it clear she was voting me just to have a counterwagon.

Iā€™d rather not lose my head in the last one hour when everyone just scramble to make the vote fit.

Stop panicking about it, you have whole ass 24 hours to figure what just happened.

1 Like

Townhunting in the early game is arguably more important than scumhunting. Every strong townread I had in the early game in Cyberlad was correct.

1 Like

I mean that is basically every day 1 ever ao you know

No, that happens pretty much every day too in most games.

Day 1 being most chaotic yeah.

The most overlooked thing on day 1 is that town is probably going to get it wrong no matter what it does and itā€™s not the end of the world so long as the day itself ends productive. Natural tendencies have a habit of creeping up near the end of the day and if you know those tendencies you can pick things up about people.

You have your reasons to vote SDA and believe to be correct, SDA unvoting Crescent is not helping to sway for me. His vote would have toppled Crescent over and onto Day 2, so why is he continuing to toy around?

To his own words, its the Derps way, if not towny.

You can make the same point about my not voting him, though.

You could also make the argument unvoting is overal neg for me as a wolf since it puts me at more risk of getting voted

I just donā€™t like either of the top wagons atm. Iā€™m willing to CFD onto SDA if it comes down to it because I TR Crescent way more, but I would prefer a different vote tbh. I really didnā€™t like Leafiaā€™s attack onto Crescent with the ā€œYou should apologizeā€ train of thought, it felt they they were just bringing it up as a way to make Crescent look scummy rather then because they actually believed in what they said.

Leafia voted me based on emotion and then tried to make the pieces fit. Thatā€™s not really a pathway scum tends to take, much less this late in the day.

I actually disagree.

I have seen very emotional scum players that act this way.

I admit the question Iā€™m asking myself though is, ā€œIs the scumteam currently laughing at us?ā€

Thinking specifclly about frost and their treatment of my slot, it does feel a bit off thinking on it? Obv the N0 this is probably NAI but like, even now theyve still been saying im being voted for the reaction to that. It feels almost like their just kinda running with everyone else wolf reading me off that interaction, while failing to make any attempt to solve my slot themselves