Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I have scanned the posts from the past few hours, but I have not thought about them in-depth yet.

Jumping between wagons isn’t wolfy. Wolves want to look steady, to look confident, to push agenda. They go for wagons that sound obvious. Otter plays like a curious townie on D1, willing to investigate whatever catches her eye.

A correction: none of my one-liners are sarcastic. When I say something is towny or wolfy without explanation, I genuinely believe it. I can elaborate on any particular opinion if necessary.

Bionic

Bruh being flip floppy is evil what do you mean?

Oh. Oops.

Not really. Otter has barely posted at all. Both Crescent and Bionic will tell us a lot from their flips, since they have a lot of associations. Plus, I feel they always have at least one scum between them.

From a wolf perspective why do you think I chose to defend bionic in the way I have?

its your classic voting whoever is the top vote to misexe

what

Usually in long style games (from my experience) wolves are less likely to do that, as it can backfire later when people back read.

lies and slender

VOTE: Otter

The problem is she really hasn’t investigated anything in 17 hours, she’s just voted. I feel like we have no real concept of what her reads are right now.

I definetly misinterpret something in that case. Wait, I will look it up.

It absolutely is, I can attest, though I can see why people dislike it in present timings, but as I am always playing catch-up, I appreciate them.

VOTE: bionic

Otter was still below me in votes so why?

Wow scum is really going for me

I mean it can, doesnt stop evils from doing it

Not always.

To put this on your words, what does being Jester mean as Bionic?

Didn’t feel like you would be voted out