Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Try playing wolf really poorly and maybe somebody will eventually come around and try to whip you into shape

2 Likes

You just had to use that wording :flushed:

1 Like

are you speaking from experience

2 Likes

That being said I tried this for a while and it didn’t work :/ I had to figure it all out myself

2 Likes

I kept looking really pathetic and being polarised for SO long and nobody showed up I kept randing wolf with first-timers :/

2 Likes

Its cool

Im more inclined to listen to you

I randed wolf with Achro and was like FINALLY I CAN GET CARRIED then he subbed out and I had to win the game myself in F3

1 Like

Do you usually get praise by someone from PoE for doing good job catching a wolf?

Have a thread cookie

3 Likes

You would flush my post no matter what wording I used you clown

1 Like

this is like answering “yes” to a question that isn’t a yes/no question

i want THOUGHTS grrr

1 Like

hey frost do u still think pandora is a wolf? leafia and pandora had some interactions that i think may be unpartnered

1 Like

I really wish you were wolf with me in fam4. I literally begged people to write me copy pastable posts multiple times but nobody wanted to. They just told me “ur getting wagoned, go post”. I asked them for advice on WHAT to post and they just kept telling me “just keep posting” :weary:

2 Likes

Aaa “clown” :blush:

Thank youuuu ^-^

When I was trying to figure out hwat psychological problem was preventing me from wolfing well I was like “I keep getting stressed out cause I rand wolfteams where I’m the strongest player despite being terrible why is my luck so bad :/” and then I had to be told “May you’re just kind of good at mafia” (compared to average FoLer lol)

1 Like

I think I needed to start playing on better playerlists, but I was too scared to play on better playerlists because I thought I was bad at wolfing (because I was constantly playing on bad playerlists). It was an endless cycle. Luckily now I’m not convinced I’m bad at wolfing so I can keep playing with you clowns

1 Like

Sorry haha it was just a lot

Like. I came in with a lot of thoughts. U too. We agreed on a ton that was cool. On the things we disagree - u did a ton of research, i can see that. A lot of what i have as my own research is my gut, i struggle a lot to share it with words

Im open to disregarding my reads to sheep yours at any time

The only read i have a lot of wordy evidence for is Atlas, but we agreed there

So im just gonna trust u on the rest

I rerrsd ur post asking m again. Let me eee about illwei. I dont really know about that situation with beancat, im still in the mindset of just sheeping people on bean town

1 Like

This post

Uhh i dont really have an opinion sorry. Its like =rand spew to me, maybe like. 0.00001 point towards>rand mafia spew

1 Like

Is that so? My mind is elsewhere atm

For my self-resolve, I need to be alive tomorrow to tell about my day action

Pls dont say anything else about ur role :pray:

U arent dying today

2 Likes