Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

I would assume if he were a wolf he would post this in wolf chat and not the thread bur i can’t claim 100% confidence

They wouldnt say this and then be a wolf that would be the opposite of honest when they just said they would be honest.

3 Likes

Frost can be a wolf but think there are at least 6 ppl to vote before them currently which means i may aswell assume frost is town.

2 Likes

i agree with this but they were your second highest townread lol

1 Like

I didnt order them in same tier its in order of people who i remembered.

2 Likes

tutuu back in his liking every post era

2 Likes

When i like a persons post i imagine hugging them or giving them a headpat and i imagine that person feeling happy. If i stop liking everything it means im either tired, upset, or really focused on something

My order today is

Ash but then if Ash has a good claim to explain mech nonsense and seems towny then…
Atlas but if Atlas super try hards again and I feel bad then…
Luxy because they were CW and are deep in POE.

1 Like

Presumably we have exactly 1 conditional vig based on a town offensive getting a gods favour.

1 Like

Votecount as of post #2310

Atlas (3): tutuu, Apprentice, pandora
Luxy (2): Atlas, Kiiruma
Ash (2): Jarek, Anonymoose
Arctic (1): beancat

Not Voting (8): May, Luxy, Illwei, Frostwolf103, Arctic, bystander, sulit, Ash

1 Like

Good morning everyone

1 Like

morning i just woke up lol

1 Like

currently you are in everyone’s poe share your thoughts on your poe brethren of atlas/luxy/ash/kiiruma

1 Like

I’m at work but I can pop in sparingly. Just ping me if you need anything

1 Like

This day will be boring tbh

1 Like

I read it and i went and formed my own reads and i disagree with it

Especially the “atlas/leafia w/w” part

we agree that leafia voting luxy is a wifom but i think the whole discussion around “leafia didnt call for luxy’s head” is unfounded since they did very much continue to repeat “im getting people off of me today”

Also this is kinda sus shoving my reads aside as paranoia

1 Like

Hot take is d2 is always boring when you get a wolf d1 cuz you only really have a few candidates who make sense.

D2 after you hang a town D1 is way more fun cuz everyone is chaotic and pushing random tunnels

1 Like

Scroll up

Town/town/I’ll leave to mech/idk

2 Likes

My hope is wolves are getting lmao’d and have no energy to post in thread

1 Like

No I think they actually are, I kinda hope not and we get randomly snowed by wolf sulit or something but right now feels dire for wolves

1 Like