Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

I’ll quote this post game after we lose horrifically

1 Like

Wait so who do you think the mafia is?

1 Like

One thought I had was Ash and Luxy are likely not W/W.

1 Like

Thats my goal for today
Yesterday was me staring at leafia’s eod, im fairly sure they just didnt mention their scumbuddies at all

2 Likes

Why do people think ash is wolf. I got why they were a default option to wagon yesterday but are people actively scumreading them

1 Like

Cuz if Leafia and Luxy were W/W wagons at EOD, Ash’s vote would be random and I think they’d rather vote Leafia over Luxy. And if they are W/W Ash saving Leafia over Luxy while Leafia is suggesting an Atlas CFD doesn’t make a ton of sense? Possible but unlikely.

1 Like

I didn’t like their treatment of Leafia yesterday and also they claimed a night action which two people claim is a lie.

1 Like

lmao

ash probably town lol

1 Like

have you changed ur mind?

What have they done that is towny? I’ve felt they’ve been null at best and their Leafia interactions and wagonomics point to them as an obvious wolf.

It’s more I think they’re attracting too much negative attention for having what I would consider to be relatively fine posting. It’s my vibe based on thread state not ash being particularly townie.

Can you link me to the case on the leafia wagonomics part of it again?

1 Like

Yea hence why im on arctic now, leafia’s interaction with ash looked like they eanted them dead

I got caught up on the mech and uuuuhhh ill wait for that until i make further judgements

Basically all of the negative attention today is from me so I don’t think threadreading in this case is accurate unless you think I am a wolf

[quote=“Anonymoose, post:2165, topic:9187, full:true”]

I recognize it is not full proof but they made excuses to not join leafia wagon when it was v close between 2 top wagons twice, and I dislike how they never mentioned leafia while doing so.

Is it? I know you’re instigating the push I was more referring to everyone’s interaction with their mech claim and such.

Ftr my stance currently is “raise ash higher in poe” not remove them

I mean the mech stuff from Jarek and Kiiruma was random but I doubt wolves would lie about mech just to get town Ash out. I think Atlas is most consensus currently but i am pushing Ash and because I’ve been threadcamping today it looks like there ism ore pressure on Ash than there actually is.

1 Like

Hmmmm I don’t find this particularly compelling but I see your reasoning. Like your thoughts make sense I just disagree with drawing a strong wolf ash conclusion from them. I still want to send atlas and/or luxy to the stratosphere first

1 Like

I think so too

The case on him is mech only

Well there are people with social scumreads but i think the reason hes in the consensus list of suspects is just mech

How do you think town Ash would act differently during EoD voting? Do you think this changes depending on Luxy’s alignment?