Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Pretty sure Luxy/Ash aren’t w/w

1 Like

Yeah you brought that up earlier and I agreed strongly with that point

Atlas/Luxy/Illwei
Atlas/Luxy/Kiiruma
Atlas/Luxy/Bystander
Atlas/Luxy/Beancat

One of those 4 imo

I mean I want it to be this easy and hope it is lmao

We probably a bit wrong somewhere though unless we’re cracked in half at the mafia game

1 Like

Fair I’m not that bothered

VOTE: Luxy

2 Likes

This isn’t me trying to clown on your main take today, I’m just trying to discuss it and maybe join you in thinking ash wolf or get you to join me in thinking they’re maybe not

1 Like

i’m cint

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

you townread the entire poe based on leafia spew and an unfounded declaration that leafia wouldn’t talk about her partners at eod, and haven’t provided any alternatives other than voting me for mech which i know personally isn’t incriminating

if you’re town for your own sake i hope it’s paranoia and nothing more. if you have actual cases i’d be willing to hear you out

Atlas has claimed self resolving and I socially trust them.
Atlas can also at least partially corroborate me due to how this game is.

1 Like

if luxy is a wolf we don’t really know this until we see his role, it might be even worse than leafia’s
but based on thread positioning i think wolves probably would have preferred luxy going over
otherwise how does atlas fit into all of this
unless atlas/luxy aren’t w/w which is possible but atlas’s treatment of luxy just feels hella w/w to me

i don’t think bystander should be in the poe rn

see her posts about leafia:

Summary

bystander’s posts about leafia pretty clearly have the feel of treating leafia like an incorrect villager who bys is tired of dealing with (after leafia misreading bys in every game). i think this is indicative of a lack of TMI. i don’t think she needs to shade leafia “as a player” rather than shading her alignment if they were w/w. i’ve seen bys w/w theatre and it tends to be more theatrical and sometimes alignment based rather than this

i’m putting a lot of weight into this as someone who kinda thinks about specific people in a similar way, especially as someone who plays (well played) a lot of turbos with same people and being misread by them constantly. it just reaches a point where you’re dead inside and know that the player who always misreads you based on trivial stuff or a lack of effort into actually reading you… isn’t actually necessarily a wolf for it, and it’s just tiring. that’s exactly how i feel bys is talking about leafia here and i think it’s because she didn’t have TMI she was a wolf, and instead was basically eyerolling cuz she thought leafia was doing normal leafia stuff

1 Like

Tbh I think I see more town luxy worlds than town atlas worlds now

that said bys pls stop being a lil rat sulit clearly got upset, it doesn’t cost u anything to let it go

3 Likes

another reason i think atlas is fake is because she claimedd self-resolving on specifically night 3 which doesn’t make sense to me cuz night abilities can be used every night according to the op so if atlas is wolf and luxy is town she may just be trying to buy herself another day

unless she’s talking about a day ability she can use today, cuz she did claim to get a boon last night

like my interpretation of the op is the everyone has a night ability that can be used every night

which, other than some cases with boons/days abilities, makes me think nobody is actually “self resolving” cuz you can’t have a vig or an IC or a cop or something if it’s ungated

They might have a boon which is self-resolving but haven’t got it yet but know that they’ll have it by n3 because everyone does

1 Like

didn’t atlas claim to get the gods favor thing though

1 Like

so she could use it today if it was?

she said she got it