Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

well she meant to just not kill her today so i was assuming it’s something she uses today and it activates tonight (if she’s alive)

so not n3 but by d3

1 Like

Atlas apparently self-resolving

Oh right she is probably lying then

im self-resolving too btw

1 Like

Damn yesterday I was onto Atlas and Leafia immediately if it is literally just both of them am happy

1 Like

my boon thing is used on the subsequent night. idk if that’s incredibly important or not.

Is it a night ability?

kinda

all day boons are day abilities though it says in op :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

i will not explain anymore

Hey hey let me give my thoughts in peace

Frankly i think I can say the same about omyoubon the “unfounded” part, why are you assuming that leafia wouldve interacted with her partners in that way?

As you yourself have pointed out it’s wifom (especially on luxy) since we cant read leafia’s mind, Im frankly giving Leafia credit, it being “consensus” doesnt gice you cause to brush it aside as paranoia

…is this real or

I reckon beancat is just lost town to be honest

look at leafia’s role my assumption was it redirected ppl the subsequent night even tho it was a day ability (cuz redirecting day abilities seems stupid but maybe worth getting clarity here)

i assume sulit is claiming her day ability works in the same way

i have a number of reasons to suspect the people that i do and leafia spew is only one of them. i think you are only townreading those players because of leafia spew

1 Like

You are mostly correct

I think that Ash’s progression makes sense here, barring that I don’t really understand what they’re going on about with Illwei. If you look at the current vote count:
Illwei (4): sulit, Arctic, tutuu, Atlas
Ash (3): Jarek, Kiiruma, Leafia
Luxy (2): May, Apprentice
Leafia (2): pandora, Anonymoose

Ash had previously townread both Luxy and Leafia. And they are for some reason not wanting to go Illwei, even though they are in their nulls - which I want @Ash to explain please. But like the sentiments follow.

This is like, kinda weird?

Ending on Luxy makes sense with their previous posts as they expressed a stronger townread on Leafia I’m just confused.

something doesn’t feel right abt my logic here lmao I’m tired

okay like say Ash and Leafia were wolves together.

vc

Ash (4): Jarek, Kiiruma, Leafia, Illwei
pandora (4): Luxy, Frostwolf103, sulit, Ash
Leafia (3): pandora, Anonymoose, tutuu
Illwei (2): Arctic, Atlas
Luxy (2): May, Apprentice
Apprentice (1): bystander

vc

Luxy (7): Apprentice, Arctic, Atlas, Leafia, sulit, tutuu, Ash
Leafia (4): pandora, May, Anonymoose, Illwei
pandora (2): Luxy, Frostwolf103
Ash (1): Kiiruma
Illwei (1): Jarek

idk I guess what I’m saying is that it could make sense from a town perspective

or w!Ash just set up their reads intentionally. Because when Ash made their readslist, this was the vc

Summary

Luxy (3): May, tutuu, Apprentice
Illwei (3): sulit, Arctic, Anonymoose
pandora (2): Atlas, Luxy
Jarek (2): Illwei, Leafia
Leafia (1): pandora
bystander (1): beancat
Ash (1): Jarek

idk lmaoooo
is this how w!Ash plays?

i guess what I’m struggling with is that, while Ash clearly wolfsided if Luxy is v, their whole progression seems very deliberately setup for this scenario, almost so much so I don’t think it was intentional.

1 Like

idk maybe im just spit balling my brain doesn’t feel like its braining rn

its like when my laptop fan starts going brrrrrr but my graphics are still shit

1 Like

brb need to think of a funny joke to belittle non-consensus reads for no reason

1 Like

Idk, Ash townreads Leafia in that list, because they have to because it is a readslist of every player, but otherwise never mentions or interacts them once which feels odd given how d1 played out.

1 Like