Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

he didn’t mention or interact with the majority of players until he posted that read list

thats fair enough. but Ash only wolfreads two people (Kiiruma and bystander) in that list, neither of which were being pushed

idk why we are even bothering sorting this rn until he claims like it might be a no brainer

1 Like

yeah you’re right lol

the true reason im sorting ash rn is bc i don’t wanna read atlas’s iso

1 Like

Let’s play a lil game i like to call

Contrarian or mafia :tada:

2 Likes

i want to kill ash

VOTE: ash

Still reeling from anesthesia, but quick role claim.
I am a loud RBer. If Moose hasn’t already claimed learning that I visited them, something has gone wrong.
This isn’t the full extent of my role, but I’ll ask if this is enough to trigger a Scent. It it is, I’ll explain the full thing.

1 Like

I will assert that lying about my target given this ability is an incredibly dumb strategy and that I have neither the courage nor the insanity to try and pull one over like this.

1 Like

Ash still town i trust in my boy

this is extremely not believable

1 Like

And your claim that I as mafia would lie about being loud (easily disprovable) or lie about my target (also easily disprovable) is also not believable.

1 Like

i don’t understand why you would do it as either alignment but it’s a bit more of a gamethrow as town than as mafia

like what if i could tell whether or not i was roleblocked

Arctic wasn’t roleblocked by you Ash. Even if you attempted to do so

I had a reason for it. Will out once my entire role comes out.

1 Like

Mafia might have a 1-shot transport with a titan boon

They have a bunch of 1-shot factional abilities

Mech clusterfuck

Ash is just pure like an angel (imo :sob:)

Confirmed Sunday that Leafia’s day ability could still activate post-mortem, so I’d assumed that I’d been redirected to Jarek by such an ability.

1 Like

What if Ash ended up roleblocking the mafia killer? x3

1 Like