Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

I think Arctic and Tutuu are town. Unsure what makes Sulit town but if they both think it then I dont care and Sulit can be town. Will re-eval on a later day as theyre all not-awful players.

1 Like

Iirc he did that his last wolf game with me

Trying to scramble my memory which game

He exclaimed very theatrically “why the fuck is X a wagon”

@Atlas do you remember / know Kii’s recent wolf games?

1 Like

what do you think about leafia

1 Like

Idk. Probably very slightly wolf-lean. Hesitant because it’s comically easy to wolf-lean Leafias entrances every game. Don’t think I’d be happy voting them off their content so far.

Also having Atlas and Leafia as only wolf-leans is super cringe so I’d like to find someone else.

2 Likes

This is the post i was thinking of

It was in January this year, Kiiruma was a wolf here and the top wagon was a town (beancat)

1 Like

Yeah I also think Kiiruma is a slight wolf-lean but again it’s a bit cringe to say d1.

1 Like

Ill move Anon and Arctic more up. Very blatant town. Lock town. Ignore this post im talking to myself here its not that relevant. Micro optimizations. Atlas too. Make the space by moving Jarek and Sulit down I’m less familiar there. Ash should stay on the bottom of my towncore at all times coz this is an experimental read im applying, its been untested. May can be more up too I have a ton of experience with May

Hm.
It’s almost like I say what I think as town.
And as Wolf I sometimes try and buddy up to players.
Weird how that works.

I think Atlas is town and that the wagon is bad.
If I’m going to be scumread for townreading somebody then what’s the fucking point of me playing the game?

1 Like

I wish I was 10% as towny as this when im wolf

Can you explain? You think that receiving scumreads in response to giving a townread is egregious / crosses the border of what’s acceptable? You think it’s toxic / outside the scope of Forum Mafia? What is it exactly?

Other than those two I’m kind of sus of illwei and luxy

I think luxy’s entrance seemed like a weird thing to comment on and his reads after that all felt generic/easy to make

If I wanted to confbias I could say him giving a read of me/Atlas not being w/w despite not having reads on either of us (which is strange in and of itself given he read that interaction) could he TMI of Atlas wolf

I think illwei could be wolf too, idk how to explain it really it’s mainly just vibes but her read on tutuu seems kinda fake/powerwolfy to me

2 Likes

how is he following that advice lmao? he literally already started doomering about how he’s gonna be the d1. where was he towny?

I personally just think that me being wolfread for being townread is ridiculous because it’s encouraging me not to play the game and to say what I think. To instead keep to myself and don’t do anything so as to attract any attention on me.

Instead I think that people should be able to townread people because they townread them. Not needing to be like “Oh (X) is a top wagon so because of my meta as wolf I can’t read them in this way”

1 Like

well he can’t do any of this shit while he’s posted 3 times so if you’re townreading him for not doing this stuff then i’m concerned

also he doesn’t always hyperpost as mafia

I’ve posted 3 times have I?
Huh weird, could swear I’ve been here more or I’d think people couldn’t be making any of these reads they have.

The point about me not always hyperposting as mafia on the other hand is accurate. And I did say I wanted to step up my town game. It’s why I came in and made a read and I’m still trying to think what to do

Kiiruma be townier please

Checks rolecard
Hm, I think I’m gonna keep posting how I’m posting already.
Because I am town. And I’m posting what I feel like I want to post instead of what everybody just wants me to post.

I’m not just going to ignore the top wagons because “OMG I do it as wolf”.
Screw that noise.

Im not preventing you from townreading your townreads

Can you provide an example of you doing this as town - having an opener post in which you protest the top wagon? This is a general wolf tell for mafia players as a whole, not one for you specifically. Its not just “reveal a townread” its “have a confident townread on the top wagon / protest the top wagon”. If we have evidence that you’ve done it as town we’d have no reason to scumread you for it. If our only evidence is you doing it as mafia then it’s logical for us to be suspicious of it

You lashing out for that was uncalled for, we didnt provoke you or tunnel you. The calmer / sensible reaction from you would have been to simply remind us that youve done it as town, and ideally prove it by telling us in which game, and if possible a quote of a post from that game

2 Likes

for the record a theme of her wolfgames where i incorrectly townread her and died was that she just kept posting and pushing her became a sunken cost fallacy even though when i looked back on it she hadn’t actually posted anything towny, so for this reason i wouldn’t townread her here just because of posting through the pressure unless you actually think her posts are towny (i personally do not)

1 Like

Alright ill move her out of towncore amd down to townreads for now upon further notice