Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

this was at the time atlas (i think) was using “not hyper posting” as a reason for why you might be town which was silly given you only just got to the thread

you can avoid this issue by not making baseless comments about wagons being bad unless you actually townread the player - if you did townread atlas when you made that first post then 1. my apologies and 2. can you explain why

but my impression was that you didn’t actually townread atlas and just thought that they weren’t wolfy. and i feel like you’ve played this game long enough to know that people who aren’t towny get wagoned to become more readable or just killed because of POE, regardless of whether they’re null or wolfy

Wasn’t quite my opener, but it was in depth post in which I townread the top wagon (Leafia)
Beforehand the wagons were 3 on Leafia, 2 on Someone, 1 on 4 different people.
I got myself scumread for this giant post I did because my read was ‘terrible’ and whatnot.
Do note that the wolf team was Someone, Thunderstorm (Luka) and Tutuu~

Leafia (again) was the top wagon and I said that I thought Leafia seemed fine and scumread one of those who was on Leafia’s slot. This was my exact opener that game.

Bionic was one of the slots with 1 vote on them early on.
I was town this game (as well) and I defended the slot. This wasn’t quite the top wagon that early on, however, they were getting some pressure and other posts had talked about the slot.

2 Likes

Alright, thank you

There is generally not a lot of time in himan lifespan for people to play thousands of mafia games for there to be a lot of data and about specific wordings they use and such. I dont think the quotes you provided are that similar in structure but thats not really on you, its very possible that thats just how the few mafia games we all get to play turn out. So i cant really get concrete data, i need to make a few gambles here and there predicting stuff

I do believe you that you believe this, for the record. Im not townreading you, im not scumreading you either, and if youre town i dont think your interpretation that it is within your town meta to do what you did is unreasonable. Im back to square one with you, just to be clear

I townread Atlas.

And, well, unfortunately I fall under the bracket of making posts that people don’t necessarily agree with quite quickly :D

I liked how Atlas’ opener was quite relaxed and yet it didn’t take too long to follow it up with a read albeit a fairly weak one - but this isn’t too surprising considering it’s less than 100 posts into the game. I liked how the slot not only provided early thoughts but prompted others to do so. Plus something slightly mechanical is behind my townread of the slot.

I also feel like Atlas is caring less about the thoughts behind posts and instead is just reading people without caring too much about how those posts will come across. Which is >rand t

1 Like

Atlas is also a polarized noob who cant wolf and she nearly has 50% more posts than the second top poster at this moment of recording

1 Like

This is the opposite impression I got because she is adding things to her posts to make it come across like she is being attentive and solving that I don’t think a villager necessarily would. and she even admitted she was trying to come across as towny in this post by saying she would have looked wolfy if she excluded the part I complained about

she is usually the top poster as mafia too it’s just usually by a smaller margin than when she’s town. she also hasn’t lost a wolf game, and you haven’t seen her rand wolf in a normal game. you are underestimating her lol

1 Like

Well you did address the post count

But in that case your read that Atlas is post count polarized is invalid

So choose one: Atlas is town here and post count polarized, or we should be careful of wolf Atlas high posting therefore Atlas isnt post count polarized

I think the content of Atlas’ posts is very good for the record. I talk to her every day. These arent surface level thoughts. Shes going deep and shes exhibiting traits from past town games

1 Like

I guess that might be us not agreeing on the interpretations of her posts.
I think overall the posts have had a lack of care compared to how attentive she would be as W.
Instead it feels like she’s caring less about coordination and planning with W.
And instead is just saying what she thinks she should

Also, mostly unrelated, but you were generally wrong on her age. I dont know how old she is or roughly how old she is but you were way off. Shes not a baby / toddler

She didnt know how the difference between your and you’re because english isnt her first language

(not coz she was a toddler)

(like @Hazardwaste who is a native english speaker and still doesnt know it)

2 Likes

( :baby: :baby_bottle: )

1 Like

eh okay whatever do what you want idc

1 Like

Atlas also wasnt the top poster as minion in the lizards botc gsme

I was a powerwolf in that game.
And I’m 100% looking to improve on my games because that game showed me I can do it

1 Like

IIRC @Arctic post game said I was outed by post count in which I had ~1200+ posts total lol

1 Like

Oh man Lizards. So many stuff happened that game. The Brakuren accident. It was a very eventful game