Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

speak for yourself

as for everything else, i did list two options lol. the reason im not doing it is because the game may just be easy and the wolves aren’t playing. that’s why i’m not doing anything. i don’t have any evidence that isn’t the case because there are too many people who aren’t playing yet

so i wasn’t implying we’re necessarily going in the wrong direction just that either way the game sucks

You havent played on fol in a hot minute and it shows. Id argue the bar for townyness this game is higher than the average fol game

I dont insist people to sheep me on all of my reads! I am free to try to make reads though, and i happen to have made a lot of attempts here

1 Like

lol

1 Like

i don’t care if she rescinded it the whole thing just felt fake to me

if a wolf makes a wolfy read and then rescinds it it doesn’t just become not wolfy. it’s different for a push but this was about a read

1 Like

bye what is going on

2 Likes

i think he just does this every game regardless of alignment but probably a bit more as town

Well alright. Im having fun

arctic town

I dont see what the big deal is. A lot of the low posters are american. Its 8 am in EST rn

Damn bro im sorry that happened to you

1 Like

Yeah for us americans this game started 5pm Friday when people may have had plans and now it is early morning. Far too early to judge lack of posting.

1 Like

btw don’t kill me if you’re mafia i put your main account in my logs

1 Like

I have no clue who you think I am but dont worry i would pocket you not nk you

What did you have for breakfast, american man?

Waffle and shit coffee

1 Like

hi gamers im awake

2 Likes

Why Ash so high?

1 Like

i had a dream about having a cappuccino from Starbucks

i really want one

2 Likes

I’m gonna eat breakfast and then I’ll start cooking

1 Like

@sulit

Experimental read / method of reading Ash. To my memory in his last wolf game Ash tried to be agreeable / be a textbook townie. He stopped trying to do that as town in his last few towngames that Ive seen

2 Likes