Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

that post feels like a red alarm from memory

Also, who comes up with a reaction test thatā€™s ā€œIā€™m gonna pretend I havenā€™t played with this player beforeā€

1 Like

Theyā€™re going to be visibly confused as either alignment

@May iā€™m not sure the leafia postcount thing matters that much because (this is kinda what you were saying) but i suspect the reason she posts more as mafia is because she gets suspected more when sheā€™s mafia and so gets into more massive arguments about random shit. but obviously before sheā€™s pushed thereā€™s a point where she isnā€™t gonna have as many posts either

his first comment on you wasnā€™t a metaread though, he was pointing out that nothing you had posted really moved the needle and your takes fell pretty flat being consensus, which is something i also thought and is generally a wolftell

oh he did re-visit it later when you hadnā€™t posted any more

but to be honest i still donā€™t really think this matters. iā€™m not using meta and i had the same thought + meta wasnā€™t his initial framing of the read

Hmm, I guess so, but he explains it as applying specifically to me because Iā€™d done it before as a wolf.

why havenā€™t you cast a vote yet? i assume you would want to vote pandora

i donā€™t really have any thoughts on her. she kinda does this every game. just not really readable. so i donā€™t care if she dies

1 Like

Yeah, pandora is where I am planning on voting before I go to sleep since itā€™s unlikely Iā€™ll be around for EoD

I havenā€™t looked that close at pandora but nothing they said gave me any town pings and theyā€™re my counterwagon so lol self-pres

1 Like

I guess if there is a powerwolf team it could be Atlas Kiiruma Leafia +1

Has Kii even put out a read other than disliking the top wagon?

1 Like

Im not sure i dont really remember everything

Yeah theyā€™ve only townread Atlas thus far

Is that why you think they might be powerwolfy?

1 Like

Watch out for the possibility for this team @Arctic @sulit @May @Anonymoose

The idea being Atlas (if wolf) powerwolfing and defending those two and then the town chopping the afk towns (if they are town)

Atlas hard defended kiiruma and also elaborately townread leafia

I dont think Atlas is mafia but im just considering what it means if Atlas is mafia, or, whats a scary potential mafia team that beats us

Fair enough that makes sense

1 Like

Also reminder that Kiiruma claimed mech that implied Atlas town. Hold him accountable for that claim

@ everyone

1 Like

Why are you @ing me at 5am you woke me up

1 Like

Oh did he

1 Like

Ive though Kiiruma is rand but if we think theyre in a good team im happy to send them out the airlock

1 Like