Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Yeah @ everyone please take a note

If Kii is town wolves already took a note, but if Kii is wolf don’t let him skedaddle out of this claim. He tries to pull that every game as wolf. Once and if he claims he should have a reasonable mech reason for this. If he doesn’t, vote him

2 Likes

yeah this is kinda what i was insinuating earlier but i think luxy could fit in there too

also i was right to be concerned about that leafia post, i checked a wolfgame a while back where she got outted from doing a “RT” which was completely unbelievable

has she claimed to do unbelievable RTs before as town? i can’t really remember

1 Like

atlas also does the same thing so be careful with her too

1 Like

where did he do that

1 Like

This reads as quite towny.

1 Like

they’re probably just in a hood or something

1 Like

also idk kiiruma calling atlas a bad wagon when she’s getting heat early seems like not how he handles that kinda thing as w/w

they’re prob not wolves together but i think one of them is

i could see kiiruma making a bad quirky townread on atlas for no reason (because hippo was right he does have to be quirky) but atlas was really townreading kiiruma early on for no reason so unless this “mech” thing is mutual (like a hood, which isn’t actually AI anyway) i’d probably choose atlas

1 Like

There’s enough good players being towny that I am going to sheep consensus for today and just annoy people cuz im bored

1 Like

Atlas has maassively try harded last 24 hours if theyre a wolf and it feels disrespectful to hang them

1 Like

VOTE: Pandora @pandora ur outted sorry :disappointed:

1 Like

so are we just accepting the loss if wolves are high posters even if they arent towny

im not saying to hang them today but i dont really wanna continue this trend for the rest of the game if only villagers get voted out

esp cuz atlas is the type of wolf who doesnt get votedd cuz of this + making some fancy mech play rather than being explicitly towny. just posts more to make it worse than killing a low poster

1 Like

this is what most games on fol feel like icl

1 Like

Not neccesecelery

2 Likes

I feel like Atlas can easily be town and more likely to sort themselves than other slots so idk if best option for today

2 Likes

If Kiirumas waffling happy to shoot them though as were unlikely to sort them soon anyway

1 Like

Definitely not chop Atlas today, I just wanted to raise awareness. Im trying to see how can we lose

yeah well

out of the “solving”/posting stuff like that i think apprentice’s posts and reasoning in general are pretty easily faked by a wolf trying to appear like that but its too early to vote someone for that bc they might as well be town too

i think arctic prob just town for 1. the complaints about the game and 2. i think the talking to leafia thing about me was genuine are not like a performative “guys get together” sorta thing (aka i’m pocketed)

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

Question mark?

Mmm she doesnt have a lot of posts

I dunno

UNVOTE

Can I like sheep somebody. Ill decide who to sheep later. Nobody follow me please im not feeling it

@luxy i’m confused by this

what does this mean?

1 Like