Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

okay honestly it’s a bit early for this but i think luxy and apprentice are w/v

just because i agree app is the wolfiest of the bunch voting luxy and luxy shades their vote as well

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

It’s just a saying

Basically “thanks for being honest”

1 Like

what about luxy

1 Like

Honestly im scared to call people mafia and push them because I used to play mafia with toxic people when much younger who went out of their way to make you feel bad for pushing them and I was much more sensitive and reactionary. So I have an instinct to evade doing that out of fear. But I’m not like that anymore. I need to be able to stand my ground. It’s unpleasant and I’d rather be friends with everyone but I think that I need to accept that there might be confrontations and that running away from them might not be the best. Im afraid of being disappointed in other people but I think I cant hold onto that. If I need to be disappointed in another person I shouldnt blame myself for that, it just needs to happen

1 Like

VOTE: pandora

I’m headed to sleep, unlikely I’ll be around for EoD so parking here now.

1 Like

VOTE: Illwei

samesies

so that’s part of the reason i think luxy and app are w/v

cuz i think their at least somewhat unpaired

1 Like

when is eod i have no idea

Votecount as of post #1129

pandora (3): Atlas, Anonymoose, Luxy
Luxy (3): May, Arctic, Apprentice
Leafia (2): pandora, tutuu
bystander (1): beancat
Jarek (1): Illwei
Illwei (1): sulit

Not Voting (6): bystander, Jarek, Kiiruma, Ash, Frostwolf103, Leafia

6pm est

we should cfd like 5 different people at eod it might be the only way to get people to take some stances in this game lol

2 Likes

the op doesn’t say eod?

eod is today hyy

yes

wow i wish there was a way to view vh

i mean of the two i’d go luxy over apprentice

luxy’s takes feel excessively inoffensive to me, his only 2 scumreads are pandora based on 1 interaction from sod and “not doing anything towny” the latter of which is troubling cuz he has a readlist with a bunch of null people i assume he doesn’t think have towntold either, so why would not being towny put someone in his scumreads. and the other one is appy which is omgus i think

a high accuracy wolf tell i’ve found is that if someone’s biggest scumread at sod is the same at eod (or when they last post) they are pretty likely to be mafia unless it’s clear they’re tunneled (which luxy isn’t) cuz usually villagers are constantly re-evaluating and progressing their reads whereas wolves just need to kill villagers, and luxy’s vote there just felt meh. i get it was self-pres but still. pandora posted some other stuff since then

1 Like

there’s not really any reason pandora can’t be mafia when i actually look at her posting. there never is really lol. not on day 1 anyway

that said i think the no-voters right now are >rand wolf so maybe wolves aren’t being wagoned and nobody gives a fuck. like what are kiiruma, ash and frostwolf doing lopl

1 Like

Sleeping.