Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

can you vote someone

I have eight and a half hours to finish backreading and putting together the reads list.
You donā€™t have to panic over ā€œAsh didnā€™t vote yetā€.

posting that 1 minute before the deadline doesnā€™t help me decide that i donā€™t want to kill you

3 Likes

What deadline?

This is at least similar to how Kiiruma was in Singers FM but not exact.

Iā€™m getting good vibes from Luxyā€™s posts too so far so V leaning him.

Finding this post slightly villagery. Ngl though, due to the large text, when I first saw it, I thought it was a host post at first.

Iā€™m not actually sure.

Iā€™ll keep this in mind. Thanks. Although she wasnā€™t being villagdry that game.

Probably because I often fake rts as a wolf and have only done one once as a villager.

Me. Also, who tries to fake that as a wolf? It serves no purpose. Whereā€™s the wolfy motivation to do so?

Nope. Itā€™s because I highly prefer being a wolf and feel that I need to stay on top of things more as a wolf. Iā€™m planning on trying to post more as a villager though.

Arctic dropping a bit for me for pursuing the Leagia doesnā€™t do rts as town angle. That just seems like unnecessary shade to me.

Arctic may be onto something here. Letā€™s get one of them out and posting, shall we?

VOTE: Jarek

This is the one Iā€™m most interested in with how good he did at copying his townmeta in Singers. Get on down Jarek! Youā€™re the next potential execution on Percy Jacksonā€™s FM! @Jarek

1 Like

The inactivity around the wagons has me thinking itā€™s possible that theyā€™re all v too. Thatā€™s the impression Iā€™m currently getting anyway.

maybe leagues v? leafs

I probably wonā€™t be around a ton today but Iā€™ll be popping in

VOTE: Leafia

tbh if everybody was feeling spicy Iā€™d do it, but I am a little baby man and wonā€™t start it myself

1 Like

fwiw I actively donā€™t want pandora to go over today as far as current wagons go

enough that I will defend them unless my towncore feels strongly about it

i feel like leafiaā€™s last couple posts might be towny but idk why she chose jarek of those people

eod

why

I donā€™t think theyā€™ve been wolfy

If tutuu/sulit feel strongly they should go though I wonā€™t fight it

actually @tutuu how strongly 1-10 are you feeling arctic town?

1 Like

damn there goes my idea that you and leafia are both wolves. now what

fuck it we ball, I full sheep arctic for now too

1 Like

yeah i approve

tutuu/arctic/sulit all in wolf chat clowning me and taking screenshots rn

1 Like