Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

why? i actually thought her more recent posts were towny

I literally just copied tutuuā€™s vote I didnā€™t read the Leafia posts

see i agree yeah

1 Like

I will now, but Iā€™m pretty bad at reading Leafia since I canā€™t emulate their mindset

okay how about you read some posts

app what do you think of luxyā€™s response to your push on him?

I think gamestate feels weird in that

like town doesenā€™t have great leads, but wolves probably have a hard time actively pushing a misexe here without standing out like a sore thumb

eh this feels pretty pure

lemme check it

i voted leafia because of that point arctic brought up about the reaction test at pandora but alright if all 3 of you dont wanna kill leafia you canā€™t all be wolves and iā€™ll listen to the one town in you

UNVOTE

1 Like

(canā€™t be wolves with leafia) (actually u can coz there are 4 wolves not 3 but whatever) (not very likely)

idk if i dont wanna kill her i just felt going outside oft he wagons was towny

but she even said herself that the RT thing was wolfy for her and i still think ti is

fwiw I think weā€™ve played a good bit more than this itā€™s just on an unouted alt of mine (if you figure it out youā€™re welcome to factor it into your private reads, but I request you donā€™t publicly out)

your posts just seemed very similar in tone to the last time I remember you being wolf

apprenticeā€™s posting / tone pockets me if heā€™s wolf i need u guys to kill him coz i canā€™t bring myself to do it. it would feel like squashing an innocent fluffy hamster who loves me

their reaction was reasonable. If theyā€™re town they really didnā€™t get time to do much of anything before I said I wolfread them on tone. frankly I hope they donā€™t get hung up on it and just vibe because they are very capable of being townie if they are town

My day 1 wolf reads are significantly less accurate than my day 1 town reads anyhow so Iā€™m planning on sheeping for my actual EoD vote

1 Like

any takes on illwei

1 Like

VOTE: Atlas

1 Like

after reading their posts my take is:

they are playing this game of forum mafia with us

1 Like

no way

1 Like

based

VOTE: Atlas