Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

I don’t agree

1 Like

what’s your vagueish top towns/top scum again

doesn’t have to be detailed or anything I just can’t remember

this is still where im at

1 Like

okie my only pain with this is the poe feels very “players who are playing the game the least”

but I agree with all of the top tier except for atlas who I’d bump down

app can you sheep arctic please i dont want this responsibility i also do the same thing like u where i try to sheep coz its very rare for me to dunk on a wolf d1 :sob: arctic does it more often

i shouldn’t have this kind of power …

or sulit if you want, i dont really know her, but if you know her and she’s accurate feel free there too

as much as i want to kill atlas can we do it when we have

ash
illwei
frostwolf
pandora
kiiruma
luxy

at most i’d say 1.5 of these is playing the game (it’s luxy and kinda-pandora)

1 Like

VOTE: illwei

app if we melded on luxy maybe we just kill him

especially because nobody in the poe has actually pushed him

if wolves are banking on a misyeet just from gamestate it’s pandora. if pandora is a wolf then wolves really are doing nothing this game i think cuz it was villagers pushing luxy imo

1 Like

I mean yeah we can congregate on someone I’m not trying to make you be the sole decision maker. I’d rather have y’all come to a consensus and force wagon votes that give info tbh. Right now feels like we have 4 people everyone can probably get away with voting pretty reasonably without much commitment

1 Like

Yeahhhh i know you’re right

1 Like

VOTE: luxy

i dont feel good about this but usually this might be a good sign???

who’s pushed luxy in more than just a throwaway comment so far?

Wolfy and opportunistic vote I feel.

Because of howwell he did in Singers. I think pressure might help me get a better read on him and if he’s a wolf again, he’ll be dangerous since he’s tough to read.

I really need to do more rts as town.

1 Like

fwiw if luxy wolf I think this post alone makes arctic 1000000% locktown

1 Like

may naked voted him

i voted him early on for the same reason you did

i think that’s about it

1 Like

I disagree although it would be a good look for Arctic. Very good.

1 Like

nah wolf arctic has no obligation to make that post. Like I think worse wolves could be like “haha watch me shade my partner”

but this me putting faith in arctic’s wolfgame that that is a strictly -EV post to make if they’re w/w

1 Like

now obviously there is some wifom to that but not enough for me to even remotely consider it at this point

1 Like

apprentice is just town :sob:

so if bys is right that app / luxy is v / w then …

im sorry minecraft chicken …

fwiw my read on them is still that tonally they pinged me pretty fast but that was about the extent of it

we haven’t given them much time but there’s also not really anyone I feel much better about voting currently

VOTE: Luxy

1 Like