Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Leafia…i asked you a question. You do not get to flip it around change your read to sk and use the same argument on me. Come the fuck on.

Answer my question and stop moving the goal posts.

Yeah i believe that

This was never answered.

Mmmm I agree with the first part but you are SK so.

see gamefaqs friends know this achro look

this is

there is a confirmed strongman and achro expects to live exactly one day so time to bust a move lol x)

You FoLers have usually known more relaxed achro

Achro… no

okay defend scum watcher some more zenon lol x)

Someone defend me smh

I hate lawyers but also this is awful logic lol

too late already have you as town

Kill me kill me

This is factually inaccurate lol

Okay.

it’s just that like, it isn’t enough for you to tr eliza

it’s really healthy for the game if eliza is forced to answer questions from others so she can have a voice in the game

like sure tr eliza but answering questions for eliza doesn’t do anything for the game at large when we’re days down the line and we’re both dead

let eliza stand on her feet day 1

1 Like

How so?

Kill Leafia. I have never seen her try to degrade her opponent’s deductive reasoning as a villager, even if she disagrees with their reads.

Correct

1 Like

Zenon already knows I am town because me aethering a scum day 1 is pretty classic town achro but she’s annoyed with my play

So Zenon is probably v because I understand how her mind has worked today. She usually does the rule of 3 but she didn’t bother since leafia was already outed lol

tbf I guess I have to say not wolf since sks are terribly hard to catch socially from experience.

In reality I just think Leafia is outed and if I am alive day 2 you’re on my to do list.