Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Pretty se it isn’t, although I wouldn’t be willing to bet money on it.

Not answering my question isn’t a good look Zenon and the wolfy mitivation is to stop me from being able to solve and to get me to be the D1 misexe.

Ahh that would make sense lol

I’m going to predict that one of Lea and Leafia is Mafia and the other one is a Serial Killer, going off vibes. I’ll try and justify this with faux reasoning in a few minutes.

She had 4 votes for shit reasons why wouldn’t she be concerned? Id be concerned lol.

1 Like

Zenon let Eliza stick up for herself, mother henning players is how we’ve had bad situations before lol x)

Leafias not saying it well but tbf if achro is mafia they very easily could get town leafia hung d1 and have no blood on hands moving forwar. So that is a motivation.

I dont think achros mafia but if thats what leafia means it makes sense.

1 Like

It is. You only choose to remember my mistakes even though in those same games i read more people correctly than the 1 i messed up and outside of that I’ve been just straight up right.

I’d so try to get someone cooler killed before SK shot me n1 tbh

1 Like

4 votes is nothing at start of day 2 tbh

Leafia…i asked you a question. You do not get to flip it around change your read to sk and use the same argument on me. Come the fuck on.

Answer my question and stop moving the goal posts.

Yeah i believe that

This was never answered.

Mmmm I agree with the first part but you are SK so.

see gamefaqs friends know this achro look

this is

there is a confirmed strongman and achro expects to live exactly one day so time to bust a move lol x)

You FoLers have usually known more relaxed achro

Achro… no

okay defend scum watcher some more zenon lol x)

Someone defend me smh

I hate lawyers but also this is awful logic lol

too late already have you as town

Kill me kill me