Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

what happened to “the only executes i will support are mine and achros”?

1 Like

What differences? There’s little to no differences. Why do you think I’m misexed so muxh? It’s true that I do certain things more often as one alignment or another but there’s nothing I only do as a certain alignment.

I never said that I scumread him. He was null for me for most of the game.

It was the opposite of Zenon’s and she was the one that never answered it… That’s all I remember.

Literally only the sk knows that.

It looks like town is going to be too stubborn to execute correctly if I keep going that way.

If u can’t list differences or provide reasons to TR you, we have no reason to do so. If ur scum game and town game are so aligned, don’t expect us to TR u and give u benefit of the doubt just bcus u said so
i want differences

@Achromatic hey is this true? or are they contradicting themsleves?

why are u trying to get an answer for a question u dont even remember? that feels disingenuous

i made the mistake of not backreading, as im not completely caught up, and took the doctor claim seriously

wouldnt it be beneficial for u since we would just get achro next on ur word?

@Garfooled to my knowledge leafia only ever denied town reads on marluna only not said anything bad about them

Also i wonder if leafia spewed igcd town for saying town doesnt want to go in my direction right after igcd said he wouldntc go in my direction lol

I echo this @Leafia

Also lol when i typed that @, i saw there’s an account called “LeafiaButWorse”

1 Like

You also shouldn’t scumread me so.quickly either and I’m far more agreeable as scum I’ve noticed and I tend to play far saferso I don’t make spicy reads much if at all and I’m not as vocal about making my own reads.

Because I never got an answer. Duh.

It would be far better for town to let me die at night though and hopefully execute a wolf today.

Ummmm, almost no one wants to go in your direction you know and why do you want me executed so much instead of letting me resolve at night?

That’s the hydra account for YouButWorse and me.

i dont think this is true?
@Magnus thoughts?

yea but like… u dont rlly give a shid about the answer u get if u dont remember the question. so yes, it feels like a fake grab

A bit surprised you’re echoing this honestly. Maybe you are town after all.

Hazard’s attempt to PR speculate is really giving me bad vibes here so let’s execute him and let me resolve tonight. VOTE: Hazard

what reads have u really made this game?
besides the Jake-esque one about Achro
and if ur more agreeable as scum, how much more agreeable? i think u have been agreeable to people that give u benefit of doubt. ur just on damage control

I’m extremely agreeable as scum and I’ve had to spend the entire day defending myself. I’m someone that can’t handle pressure regardless of alignment and I find it almost impossible to do any solving while under it.

It’s always best to let me self resolve at night here.

How would they? If Leafia is scum faking being RB they have no additional knowledge that pertains to the setup.

I haven’t been agreeable at all compared to how agreeable I am as scum and I never push people that are in the consensus towncore as scum either, so as scum, I would’ve stopped the push on Achro very quickly.

why would any role give a shid that ur a PR when ur supposedly such a juicy misexecute?
they kill someone solvy, and let u die during the day

also u mightve never scumread Marluna, but u havent said why u TR them now

PLEASE I AM ASKING POLITELY STOP TALKING ABOUT THE SETUP

IGCD I AM GOING TO FUCKING TUNNEL YOU IF YOU CONTINUE. THANK YOU

1 Like

NOOOO BOLD IT, WHY ISNT IT BOLD

OK yes, that looks better

Townlean and it’s mostly gut.

Not exactly sure what you’re asking here.

I wholeheartedly disagree with this sentiment and it feels needlessly aggressive.

no give me more than that, u did this last game too (i believe)
justified things with gut