Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I haven’t been agreeable at all compared to how agreeable I am as scum and I never push people that are in the consensus towncore as scum either, so as scum, I would’ve stopped the push on Achro very quickly.

why would any role give a shid that ur a PR when ur supposedly such a juicy misexecute?
they kill someone solvy, and let u die during the day

also u mightve never scumread Marluna, but u havent said why u TR them now

PLEASE I AM ASKING POLITELY STOP TALKING ABOUT THE SETUP

IGCD I AM GOING TO FUCKING TUNNEL YOU IF YOU CONTINUE. THANK YOU

1 Like

NOOOO BOLD IT, WHY ISNT IT BOLD

OK yes, that looks better

Townlean and it’s mostly gut.

Not exactly sure what you’re asking here.

I wholeheartedly disagree with this sentiment and it feels needlessly aggressive.

no give me more than that, u did this last game too (i believe)
justified things with gut

what about it feels aggressive to u?
i dont see it

There’s also the fact that she seems to agree with me on Achro. While she could still be his wolfbuddy, I’m.willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

and if u disagree with it, why?

You can tunnel me all you want, if you really want to try and lynch me day 1 im down to clown charlie brown.

But in all seriousness, i wasnt talking about setup just trying to understand why he would believe that scum has all the answers when he believes it is a fake claim. It doesnt track for me to have a player make that assumption.

this is just—

so TL on Marluna for agreeing with u, but also they could be scumbuddies with Achro?

how did u get to tht conclusion?

@IfGodCouldDie

It just feels weird how she just dropped off the face of the earth suddenly and I’m tinfoiling it as her trying to go utr.

It just feels more aggressive than is warranted for the discussion youre having.

so thy have zero equity with Achro besides the fact that they just stopped playing for a bit?

@Leafia
did i offend u by whatever i said so far personsally?
if so i apologize
if not, if they aint mad, u shouldnt be either

I disagree with it because i am a player that makes posts and sometimes forgets what the content of my own posts are, that doesnt mean they arent still important for me in regards to solving the game.

i could see that, but let leafia defend for themselves
i was aware that is a possible explanation