Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Punny and im not sure if you mean to be punny here.

1 Like

yeah i do believe now if leafia is town roleblocker mafia knows the other town pr as well

I checked too and if IGCD really is doc, then the only possible setup is Town Doc, Mafia Godfather, Town Roleblocker, and Mafia Roleblocker.

How’s it punny?

it was fixed. apparently IGCD is not doc but was making a “joke” response to lea thinking there was no doc on the script

1 Like

Ah okay. Understood. Then there’s a lot of possible setups.

Beacuse youre attacking Mr.L

1 Like

mmhm but it does mean we either have 1 or 2 of Maf even night watcher, Mafia roleblocker or mafia godfather. so you have narrowed down at least one mafia pr

If Leafia feels cornered then this is what they would do. Achro put enough pressure to where Leafia’s believes they’re already flipped. Leafia often does plays like this to buy themselves a day, kill someone who would not likely pardon them, and then buy another day.

I think they, regardless of their alignment, might’ve given crucial information. Take notes, Doctor is at play.
Of course they could be lying?
I wonder if there is a PR that is not possible that could be at play if Doctor is also in play.
For example if 3-shot commuter is a thing, the Doctor claim is straight up fake.

roleblocker + doctor is possible
interesting
there’s a combo that has doctor, town roleblocker and mafia roleblocker and godfather
and there’s also a combo with doctor, town and mafia bulletproof, and a mafia roleblocker
which do u guys buy??
(not caught up yet, just wanted to post this part fast)

1 Like

Ah. I get it now. Although I’m not exactly attacking him but I

Except PR claims never survive a night in this setup and I’d claim PR as an actual PR too.

however having a mafia godfather without a gunsmith or cop feels really bad for scum.

yes but this claim doesnt nullify ur well known meta.
im aware u could just as easily be a PR, but we would have to just take ur word for it

I would appreciate it from the bottom of my heart if we gave no further discussion to power roles today and focus solely on leafia’s play. Thank you.

2 Likes

so statistically if the moderators wanted to give both sides characters that would do something. if leafia is telling the truth about her PR. then Town Rber, Mafia rber, Town cop, Mafia even-night watcher sounds like the most probable 4

sorry… thought i was helping

that would mean leafia is just lying

You give mafia free information and insight to hunt power roles. Its not a huge deal but felt the need to step in.

No power role talk. Ty

We have 2 claims i dont see why discussing it would be a bad thing but alright.

i mean… i get that i only started the talk cause in my head. if leafia isnt scum and they have just outed their pr. maf would now already know the set up right?

moments like this i wish i could mason with u