Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Because Achro said I am partnered with leafia for some unholy reason, outdated read on Lea or not, I’d say I am not letting Lea go scott free

Its not shade

Kiiruma why did you like this its not shade its me saying ur vote is dumb in a clear manner, notging shady or insinuating about it

1 Like

Ah fair if achro said it then glhf in deadchat mate

1 Like

VOTE: FrostWolf

VOTE: frostwolf103

You dont need to spell out my full name you know, it fills in the rest.

1 Like

Yah i realised and it does, thats mad how xlever it is

pat pat

1 Like

Voting out leafia and fw back to back is still big sad tho

If frost is mafia then i am locktown cuz realistically if mafia team rolled me/leafia/frost marl would probably reroll

I dont always game but when I do I metagame

1 Like

The problem is, half of the wagon sheep voted without question. it requires not much homework to uncover that I am no way partnered, not interacting with Leafia doesn’t mean I was distancing or trying to keep her alive, its just the wagon being unpure, without resistance. I just can’t figure out who’s probably bussing Leafia at the time.

Not to mention I don’t think my lynch would help anything at all, besides having green flavour showing up.

Mmmm pretty sure saying I’m not reading the game and just blindly pointing fingers is in fact shade though

Uh no??? Cuz SK.

Its not shade implies it is somewhat hidden. I think i outright just said it.

Hippo i dont understand you

Me neither

Okay well, I don’t think its really possible to solve besides the tunneling on Lea because she sheeped without an explanation. Sitting around doing nothing whole day sure showed.