Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Hippo is scum who’s caught and trying to discredit my read with outright false statements that don’t match the reality of how I’ve formulated or described my read

Just seriously not motivated, not even at the start.

Explain to me why im mafia as if i was 5 without using any buzzwords pls

Maybe this is a comms issue cuz i literally dont know what your case is

VC

Frostwolf103 (5): Lea, Prophylaxis, Garfooled, SultanOfSlam, Hippopablompoyeetus
Lea (2): IfGodCouldDie, Frostwolf103
Hippopablompoyeetus (2): Zenon, May
Hazardwaste (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (6): Marluna, sulit, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Hazardwaste, Mr.L

Day 2 will end at 2023-04-19T19:00:00Z, with 16 players alive it will take 9 votes to reach majority.

Ok but why does this make me mafia? Wouldnt i just tell leafia a defense in wolfchat lol

Like sorry i dont think this does make sense i dont wanna be rude. How is this scum inficative of me.

We just executed a wolf and had the d1 counterwagon to the wolf flip town, what more motivation do you need?

Yeah this one does make sense i can see how it looks like thag.

To be fair i never shaded achro properly, i was firmly on them as town. I made a few obvs jokes about hanging achro.

I still think proph is where id expect scum to be yesterday tbh, i stand by it.

I had such poor play yesterday if im mafia, i didnt comit to saving leafia at all as anyone could see it would need a manmoth amount of sway to save them after achro bit their teeth in. If im mafia my plan yesterday was “umm halfarsed defend leafia i guess and then dilly dally and then vote leafia at end and not properly give a reason lolol” and Im signifncalty better at playing as mafia than that.

Ftr im v happy to just yeet the other 2 and see what happens

This was a meme im pretty sure.

Anyway ive acc read a bit of zenons posts.

Argument is that i soft defended leafia at SoD is true, as is me sussing proph and zenon themself, both of whom were pushing leafia. This argument makes sense tbh so fair.

My counter would be that id probably have burned leafia or comitted to saving them by actually pushing someone likely to go over.

Ok i remember i voted eliza at one point and a wagon formed but i wasnt trying to start a wagon it just happened, that is my power.

Eliza being someone who could plausibly have gone over instead of leafia that is

Id be demotivated if i was mafia too tbf

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I mean in a game sense id think at least one mafia would see achro burning vanilla leafia and instantly join in at earliest opportunity. Do you not agree?

Did IGCD every say he faked/ his Docor claim?

1 Like

I just remember that was the other reason i wasl like bro you didnt save Achro and youre not dead whats this

Idk, there werent any good cws at all d1 so idk what wolves were doing if not bussing.

(Im not counting eliza one cuz i started it or achro one cuz i think people were trolling)