Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

i think this because of like
basically no one opposes the wagon afaik
and it is true that leafia has been. incredibly scummy
but idk
idt that’d stop wolves from defending her

Eliza do u have any opinions outside of the Leafia and Achro situation?

no lol i haven’t read enough

1 Like

You mean like my silut read
Or my mason buddy clear of proph
Or clearing marluna very early for perspective
Or me thinking you never take this tact with leafia w/w

Garfooled my friend how many town clears do i need. Are you aware i feel good about half the game right now

I admit this is a alightly different look but if you go through i am clearly having fun and doing certain things as i do.

Its noy my fault gamefaqs sent 4 good players that i mostly have to be cautious of

Actually it is i invited them.

And i am glad i feel all of them are bringing something to the game. What lea is bringing i am not sure but it is something.

Most of my takes are being given with the thought i am dead tonight and you guys will need nuanced views to analyse from my corpse. I am thinking ahead tbh

I know one game I can recall her being scum was from Trials and Tribulations FM, Ace Attorney themed. I am not counting the games I hosted who Leafia has been rolled mafia at least twice, it is bad enough that I find Leafia distracting when acting wolfy, you know what I mean?

On the surface, IGCD doesn’t seem doing much until up to half past the posts that God is…probing around, if I use that term correctly.

I can see what you mean where IGCD and Eliza’s catchup post is connected in just a quarter of the content. I find Kiiruma just as questionable when he voted IGCD. This is my first time playing together with this new player

Probably doesn’t mean anything with leaving out Achro, unless I am not seeing that Elize is townreading Achro even while in disagreement/not working together at the moment

Sounds about right

As one ninja once said, the first impression…is not good.

I am going to assume this is not out of order, because that would have been weird seeing Marluna on bottom of ranked town reads from Sulit

No idea how Sulit townread Prophy out of post #662,
#667 is tricky one, because there’s more to it than just explaining why Prophy townreads Marluna post out of #44 in game,
As #669 shows, that explain more about the previous post that Sulit liked

#670 comes at conclusion Prophy being humble that her read on Leafia that makes Sulit like Prophy as town? Where…does that come from?

Okay that’s weird, kinda left it there.
(I can see Sulit did come back, but it is weird)

#725 would indicate that Sulit is interested in Leafia in some degree and not in Prophy?

Familiar story I know from somewhere in this site.

Agreed.

Sliced by helicopter rotors, but I digress. I don’t know what this means even that can be done by searching up that game split in two parts.

Reasonable answer from Garfooled

Garfooled scumreading Leafia via meta

I think I need to recharge and come back later.

Eliza
I was asking Eliza
Jfksmfka
Do u follow context lol

???

You were responding to my post about me what are you talking about.

Ohhh that post, my bad, it just lined up well with the question I asked Eliza

1 Like

I think u misinterpreted that. I found it odd that Leafia targets Achro of all people when they first target Jake, an easy misexe on their last-last scum game.
I’m comparing Achro and Jake and wondering, “why would Leafia go after this as scum? And confidently at that?”
There are definitely similarities and differences to Leafia’s treatment of those pushing her this game vs other games.
I will agree on the similarities Achro found, but there are differences that I found as well.
So I’m not sure which outweigh the other yet.

1 Like

I hate how Eliza only returned to talk about Leafia, someone who has been the subject of most conversations since the start of the game, and tries to treat the scumread as being her own (as gathered by the “Town agrees with me” instead of saying “I agree with Town”). She admits having no other reads.

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho
This question is definitely important and not only asked for my amusement,
If u were to categorize Achro, Leafia, yourself and myself as dst characters, which ones would we be?

1 Like

What is DST?

Only the best multiplayer game ever!
Don’t Starve Together

1 Like

Defending Eliza here she asked people to give her range of posts to discuss and she discussed the range I gave her. I don’t think this is a fair critique.

back to my massive iso post of all players, hope you guys like hidden wall posts.

1 Like

This does feel very V/W to me, and I think I would personally rank Sulit higher on my readlist than Sultan right now?

Oh add Magnus to that list, cus y not

That depends, what do I think of Achro’s take on them?
Are any of them aligned?

wes. wes wes. all of you are wes.