Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

It isn’t.

It all depends onhow they go about explaining their read.

I have until the food arrives and my mom and I have yet to ordet at the restraunt that I’m treating her out to for an early birthday present. It’s her birthday tomorrow after all. Yes, my mom’s birthday is the day befoe mine.

1 Like

I think Hazard hasn’t gone head to head with Leafia as I have just last game. I had hardcore tunneled them so I got a lot of backlash from them that felt panicky and Leafia would often contradict herself or be unable to form natural responses.
Arguments boiled down to, “I know ur scum so I don’t want to entertain u”

1 Like

I want everyone to compare Leafia vs. Garfooled in Strategem FM to Leafia vs. Achro in this game. In the former game I was a wolf.

Nobody plays differently based on who else is playing the game…

sigh

14 to cap

1 Like

Can i get a tldr

Pls

Thank you

13 2 cap

mmmmmmmmmmmm

noted

1 Like

Jesus Christ people i have brain issues

Can you tldr this please Achro

12 to cap?

1 Like

I still think they’re both wolfy

Zenon. You agreed with me that Achro is llaying sifferently than normal this game and he literally admitted to playing differently because he had invited four friends from GameFaqs to join this game.

Could I ask why you keep waffling back and forth on whether or not you want to treat Achro like an outed evil (as you proclaim to believe) or hold him in stasis?

2 Likes

You realize that we asked her to read the first 100 posts of the game which are undoubtedly just about Achro and Leafia right?

11 2 cap

1 Like

But what am i?

Im not sure what i am supposed to respond with… if that is the player I think it is, they have been describing my day completely differently than i see my day as

That happened yesterday. I didn’t expect her to read a mere 100 posts over the span of ~sixteen hours or however long it was.

Would you believe me if i told you she literally claimed a power role in both games I’ve caught her as scum lol

9 2 cap

1 Like

@Zenon before you hit cap can you give a full read list?

You should read Leafia’s play in Flicker, because it has all the hallmarks of her wolf game. She tried and failed to bus a teammate D1, she tried siding with town leaders, and while she initially claimed VT and used this as evidence for why she was Town (“I always claim PR as evil” or something), she then sidestepped into a PR claim after hitting the bulletproof player at night.

No I said that he feels different than I’ve ever seen him play

But that doesn’t mean this isn’t just his meta and we haven’t seen it for any number of reasons for instance I’ve played 3 games with Achro i don’t have nearly a sample size large enough to assume to know his meta.

I have the meta I’ve established in 3 games but as with all meta even 2000 games of meta it should be the foundation to build reads on top of and not the whole damn house or your house will crumble on top of you and here in lies the problem right Leafia. You’ve built the whole house off limited meta and you are arguing with people with more info than you have that they are wrong and you are right with less experience.