Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

What in all your experience with Eliza would imply that would ever happen?

Like? Am I insane cause i always assumed she’d just come back and post about that one clip of posts especially since she constantly talks about how she’s limited to only being able to read about 100 posts at a time.

Man i need to stop playing lawyer but also like to me this is at worst NAI and in my experience just towny for Eliza.

I was in that game?

I think…

1 Like

I do believe he’s most likely scum here. I’m about 5% certain of that right now. That’s despite my gut telling me to give him the benefit of the doubt. I guess Ijust want to give him the chance to prove me wrong here. I think he deserves that much at least.

You act like I never claim a PR when I’m actually a PR.

That’s practically the same thing.

Except they have literally no experiance with how he acts hereand my scumread is mostly based on how he reacted to my vote on him. Not that he’s playing differently.

The only reason I origially voted was to see how he would react and I hated how he reacted by saying that me being weirded out by him was scummy.

You were. That was the one you locktowned Silly I believe.

85%

Oh yeah? Watch this…

Just to throw it out there i am doctor so come at me scum.

Mmmm i hate doing full readslists

Especially since a lot of it will be shrugs

Player List

Achromatic - town y I’m not ready to actually lock in this read despite playing like it’s locked in because I fear Achro wolf tricking me early. But I did start to find Achro wolf in the one game I’ve seen him wolf in so I so think if I’m getting fooled early I will realize it eventually. Luckily Achro self resolves and killing Achro day 1 is fucking stupid so whoever is on that wagon at EoD should be punted into the sun

Garfooled - townie. I think the way Gar has approached things regarding Leafia and Achro is townie at a surface level and I’m kinda sheeping that Achro 180d on his read here in a very towny way.

Marluna - lock town read Achros case its fire. And it’s true regardless of Achros alignment. Bet.

sulit - scummy. Its basically a shrug scum read on the back of me not remembering anything they’ve done. I don’t do null reads those are lame.

Frostwolf103 - scummy. This is also a shrug scum read and to be completely honest you should ignore it cause me and Frost just don’t gel in general and scum read each other a lot

ElizaThePsycho - town I don’t think think Eliza generally plays like this as wolf. Eliza ime as wolf keeps up on the game more and is more worried about getting killed. Like Eliza isn’t doing anything to avoid dying and wolfs just don’t play like that. I don’t know why other people even disagree here

Magnus - town. Its based on meta and vibes I’m incapable of describing my feelings but they are there

Prophylaxis - townie based solely on Achros read here for now

Hippopablompoyeetus - scummy based on the soft defense of Leafia that gave them multiple outs and that Leafia basically copied when they finally tried to answer my question after trying to 180 the question onto me and acting like i was being unreasonable. Seriously read that conversation with me and Leafia where Hippo lawyers in

Kiiruma - mmmm I liked Kii’s opening but I’m becoming increasingly wary that if Leafia Achro is T v T Kiiruma is a wolf sitting on the sidelines eating popcorn while town murders itself. This could also be a thing even if it’s S v T. I just want Kii to play the game

Hazardwaste - town. Can’t really describe why so I’m just gonna say vibes which is what i say when i have a reason internally that i can’t articulate

Zenon - lock town. Rolecard.

Lea - fucking… townie maybe. I don’t see why a wolf basically openly acknowledges they are being wolfy on purpose when they aren’t even the priority for the day or in any real danger. And while i think the play as described is kinda meh their reasons for it at least make sense to me even if i think it’s pretty meh.

Leafia - scum. Town don’t react to my prodding how Leafia did. The hedge on Achro is so obvious because Achro will flip town and Leafia knows it. The pr soft out of nowhere to try to alliaeviate pressure is classic wolf Leafia. Its all just so wolfy.

IfGodCouldDie - scummy this is a shrug cause i got nothing of value to say here

SultanOfSlam - scummy. This is a shrug cause i got nothing of value to say here

May - scum. I feel like their only post that i remember was a set up to allow them to be a slank wolf. May doesn’t slank as town that I’ve ever seen. Meh.

Mr.L - scummy because i got nothing of value to say here

So that’s what it would look like and it’s garbage

But this is better and this is what you should listen to

Town Core

Achro
Marluna
Eliza
Magnus
Prophylaxis
Hazard
Zenon

At worst I’m misclearing one in that list and quite possibly zero.

Misclear possibilities are like

Eliza
Prophylaxis because they are only there for me on the back of Achros read
Hazard

1 Like

No but i do act like the way you’ve claimed PR here is wolfy as fuck and in line with your standard wolf play book combined with your general wolfy play

4 to cap

The rest of this post is just really really out of touch with reality

3 to cap

I think this post makes Lea and Leafia not scum together. Does two scum plan this to so blatantly link up against Achro? Especially given Lea’s follow-up -

Lea doesn’t think scum can get away with it. So why would she conspire on this idea with Leafia?

Oh, if you want to hear my hot take read, its that I dont understand how Zenon capped out their posts so quickly. Achro has less posts than Zenon but feels like they crammed so much more into those posts. I blinked and missed Zenon’s presence in the game I feel. I am saying this before reading Zenon’s wall above, so maybe this can change, but throwing that out there

VOTE: Leafia

People. Seriously. I have dyslexia mixed with multiple traumatic brain injuries.

I don’t talk about it much cause it feels lame to make excuses but I literally can not read giant wall posts and comprehend them unless i do a bunch of annoying extra steps.

I can tell a lot of you guys like your walls so please i beg you put a tldr at the end for me or post a smaller summary in another post because i am missing a lot of context for this game and I’ve been struggling to try to read up on that context I’m missing. I don’t want you to not do walks just help me out please cause everyone I’ve asked for a tldr has basically ignored me.

I feel so stupid writing about this so anyways 1 to cap

I totally won’t cap right after this with a gif

Nope

That ain’t me

1 Like

If he survives the night I promise I will think about it. But rest assured I have been thinking about it. Harder than I’m thinking about anyone else! And this is my conclusion

1 Like

As someone that also struggles with extended reading due to severe ADHD i would love to have that as well.

What would be the benifit of Claiming PR. In an openset up??? This is a weird take.

I agree with Lea in this

I’m sorry, but your memory is far far better than mine. Especially in regards to past mafia games. I have nothing to add except that sure, sounds believable. I think we were all surprised you shot Lea night 1 when we found out, and right now my brain is telling me no one was expecting it because you never voiced suspicion. But my brain does create fake memories often, so…

From a few games i like and dislike this take. I dislike this becuse if Chris is slightly off and Scum sees that they leave chris alive to paint a target in his back though right?

You cant respond but i hope my color coded list helped a little bit.

Also i just realized i wont be at my computer for eod tomorrow rip phone posting for me.

I think zenon just wants to be done with the day since they are always voting leafia here and doesnt like wasting brain space on conserving posts when she has little to offer that would change the course of the day @Mr.L so i think it is fine that she capped.

I agree with her magnus take. He reminds me a lot of love is war mafia and i dont think he quite gets ao giddy about stabbing leafia if they were w/w together

Is lea playing this like scum with leafia? Hm. Not really i think you have a point there.

I will ponder silut/icgd/sultan some more while i play ff8

1 Like

Scum could claim doctor for example to get the real doctor to counterclaim or out themselves. They could bank on the real doctor NOT counterclaiming to avoid just that. And now everyone believes the fake claimer is really doctor and they dont lynch them and they survive the day. I actually think any scum under danger of being lynched today would be a fool to NOT claim power.