Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I guess that is possible.

Scum would know the set up based on their roles right… so if it is D thats not a terrible claim.

1 Like

Everyone claiming PR’s already and its only first day.

And I say, let them!

No it isn’t. I do it as a PR role too.

I see you noticed my soft there.

You don’t know my meta nearly as well as you think you do.

You’re acting just like Marl this game.

For what it’s worth, I’m willing to give Marluna a slight townlean here.

You were being unreasonable and you never answered my question either.

Yes I do. Read through the two other towngames of mine where you thought I was a wolf. I acted just like this in them if I’m not mistaken.

It literally isn’t and it’s only because I didn’t want to outright claim it because doing so means I always die N1.

It literally isn’t but if you want to execute a PR D1, just go ahead and execute me.

If you’re curious, I’m the roleblocker.

And then die to the other scum that night.

This is an extremely scummy atatement here. What happens when a wolf claims PR? They die that night to the sk if maf and maf if sk. There’s little to no benefit to it.

Can i ask why the doc claim when you available next.

I think scum would have a more narrowed down view of what the setup could be based on the roles they get, but it still wouldnt be 100%

Well actually if i was a town power in this senerio id 1 for 1 since well only 2 scum i still dont get it lol

To prove a point to Lea, that even in an open setup you can fake claim and when i originally looked at roles i didnt see doctor on there so i thought i was claiming something not even listed.

Eh. Tbh I again forgot there is a SK in this game >_>

Still, I think there’s benefit in scum doing it to get the real power role to counter or in attempting to figure out the setup in the first place

Ah ok. Fair enough

The real power role if there is one wouldn’t need to claim because a PR claim will always be killed by scum the night after they claim regardless of whether they’re being honest or not, so executing a PR claim is scumsiding hard this game. You should let them self resolve. Unless you don’t want scum to potentially be stopped from killing for some reason?

Which also means that it doesn’t help them figure out the setup either. It just gets them nightkilled.

Okay, so Leafia is officially claiming roleblocker. Conveniently, the role that can be mafia.

It can be town too.

And mafia wouldn’t claim.pr here because it would just get them nightkilled by the sk for no benefit whatsoever. If I’m not executed today, I’m always dying tonight no matter what, so executing me is scumsiding hard.

1 Like

Starting to scumlean Mr. L a bit too. He sounds like a wolf that wants to misexe a pr so that the wolves can kill someone that’s a part of the towncore tonight.

Leafia throughout the day sounds like someone who wants anyone lynched but herself. That’s not a town mindset. And it would fit with her being scum who is claiming power here because they just want to live the night. Could be actual mafia roleblocker who needs to get the ability off.

Gmm okay so if we believe Leafia

Set up b?

By claiming PR,I make sure I don’t survive the night and you know it. You also know the risk is too great as well. We need the town prs alive, not dead.

No. It’s selected by putting a chess knoght on that board and moving it the way a chess knight moves. In an L shape.

2 Likes