Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

S pl ost. I only want Achro dead right now.

am scumleaning him currently.

I’m always going to be one of the nightkills tonight unless I stop one of them so I’m self resolving. If I somehow survive tonight, just eexecute me D2. I won’t even resist.

So you want to misexe a pr that’s always dying tonight unless they get exed today? Noted.

*Wolfy post.

Leafia is 100% lying though. When she has been town power with me previously she has been very chill. Thus by discussing the setup you give mafia an advantage.

Proph and i discussed leafia earlier and he noted one possible exception to my read on leafia was that as town power she was relaxed even when i put pressure on her. So there may have existed a world where town leafia was a vanilla who had a bad reaction. That world is now closed.

You always play like the game is going to be very difficult. What may seem harmless day 1 can cause headaches day 4. The more vanillas sk and wolves night kill the better. By speculating you or others may reveal roles by mistake and cause wolves to shoot into power more easily.

It is of no benefit for town to speculate on the setup day one. 0. Thats all i was saying.

1 Like

I mean im willing to let a PR claim resolve, but i am not willing to lynch Chris so Leafia your job here is to find a suitable replacement for yourself that is not Chris and I will 100% back you. Chris is going to run out of posts soon so you wont have to deal with him until the cap gets lifted.

1 Like

ok yeah sorry…

1 Like

i think it was partially me going “FUCK I CAN DO MECHANICAL SHIT FINNALY” and then going a bit to far…

Why have u changed ur mind?

What was the question?

What frustrates me Leafia is that u only point out the similarities between ur wolf and town meta, never the differences

in Leafia’s case, they know what setup it is 100 percent now if they’re scum

(u guys are so fast im trying to get caught up)

Something v!Achro would absolutely never say.

Hmmm, both Eliza and May have been underwhelming but not sure I want to execute one of them for that. Sulit is definitely a potential hit honestly and so is Mr. L. Azard is another person I have my eye on and so is Frost wolf.

UNVOTE for now while I take some time to think. While I do want to survive today, I’d rather both survive today and Execute a wolf at the same time.

what happened to “the only executes i will support are mine and achros”?

1 Like

What differences? There’s little to no differences. Why do you think I’m misexed so muxh? It’s true that I do certain things more often as one alignment or another but there’s nothing I only do as a certain alignment.

I never said that I scumread him. He was null for me for most of the game.

It was the opposite of Zenon’s and she was the one that never answered it… That’s all I remember.

Literally only the sk knows that.

It looks like town is going to be too stubborn to execute correctly if I keep going that way.

If u can’t list differences or provide reasons to TR you, we have no reason to do so. If ur scum game and town game are so aligned, don’t expect us to TR u and give u benefit of the doubt just bcus u said so
i want differences

@Achromatic hey is this true? or are they contradicting themsleves?

why are u trying to get an answer for a question u dont even remember? that feels disingenuous

i made the mistake of not backreading, as im not completely caught up, and took the doctor claim seriously

wouldnt it be beneficial for u since we would just get achro next on ur word?

@Garfooled to my knowledge leafia only ever denied town reads on marluna only not said anything bad about them

Also i wonder if leafia spewed igcd town for saying town doesnt want to go in my direction right after igcd said he wouldntc go in my direction lol

I echo this @Leafia

Also lol when i typed that @, i saw there’s an account called “LeafiaButWorse”

1 Like

You also shouldn’t scumread me so.quickly either and I’m far more agreeable as scum I’ve noticed and I tend to play far saferso I don’t make spicy reads much if at all and I’m not as vocal about making my own reads.

Because I never got an answer. Duh.

It would be far better for town to let me die at night though and hopefully execute a wolf today.

Ummmm, almost no one wants to go in your direction you know and why do you want me executed so much instead of letting me resolve at night?

That’s the hydra account for YouButWorse and me.

i dont think this is true?
@Magnus thoughts?

yea but like… u dont rlly give a shid about the answer u get if u dont remember the question. so yes, it feels like a fake grab

A bit surprised you’re echoing this honestly. Maybe you are town after all.

Hazard’s attempt to PR speculate is really giving me bad vibes here so let’s execute him and let me resolve tonight. VOTE: Hazard

what reads have u really made this game?
besides the Jake-esque one about Achro
and if ur more agreeable as scum, how much more agreeable? i think u have been agreeable to people that give u benefit of doubt. ur just on damage control

I’m extremely agreeable as scum and I’ve had to spend the entire day defending myself. I’m someone that can’t handle pressure regardless of alignment and I find it almost impossible to do any solving while under it.

It’s always best to let me self resolve at night here.

How would they? If Leafia is scum faking being RB they have no additional knowledge that pertains to the setup.