Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

@Prophylaxis What do you think of Mr.L and Zenon?

Ah made a note but forgot, ty.

So I mean their intent in their post is to help town.

With Leafia he wants to make sure a town doesnt feel overwhelmed by my presence and it leads to mistakes so he tells her to chill and solve. This is pro town regardless of leafiaā€™s flip because leafia calmly solving removes ATE and lets everyone solve calmly.

With Eliza he wants to bring an inactive into thread so they can be solved. Unvotes as soon as she pops up. This is pro town.

With Zenon wanted her to simply explain her reads so she can either be understood as town or solved if scum. This is pro town because people explaining themselves leads to more accurate solving.

All of his thread presences have been pushing town in a positive direction imo.

2 Likes

Fine, you never let me have any fun. Lol

IGCD - My bad, I literally forgot and only put you on my PoE because of your attempt to build a Magnus counterwagon. Iā€™ll try to evaluate more in a more fair-weather manner coming on D2.

You could have something here. Proph is a great player and him having a problem with a vanity wagon atp doesnā€™t make any sense to me I just want you to let him cook a little bit.

Try to ask others to build consensus if you still feel strong about it after night 1 and donā€™t tunnel. Keep your head up

I think Mr. L is town

Itā€™s almost like someone else already asked and I explained what order it is.
Which shows a lack of you reading posts :upside_down_face:

ā€œ???ā€

Is how I feel about Lea atm.

I think she can be paired with Leafia though, Leaā€™s scum interactions are truly villainous as you know. I probably wonā€™t be around for the end of this story but I expect everyone to make Lea cook a bit. Sheā€™s capable.

Deciphering this votecount is going to be a treat in the later days. Itā€™s an utter mess.
I was noticing a lot of unsaid tension in the thread before. I usually take that to mean thereā€™s a wolf on the block when the wagons are close, but this time it might just beā€¦ these vote fluctuations. Iā€™m down for it.

Think L and Zenon are town gun to head, Frostwolf.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe I asked you, but all right. I take your word for today, but that doesnā€™t I should leave it there.

Can someone please send leafia a factsheet of what not to do D1

1 Like

If you are her wolf buddy you just need veto power over her posts.

Thatā€™s how I won Morb with her end gaming lol

2 Likes

Chris, I think that referring to IGCDā€™s vote as a vanity wagon is a little bit of a misnomer, given that IGCD directly asked L and Sultan to vote Magnus.

Indeed, which is why I was questioning what the fuck you were talking about my old friend.

It honestly felt like they couldnt have gotten thread against them faster and then the cherry on top is claiming PR and dipping.

I like playing with Leafia and as I recall this happens fairly often

1 Like

In their defence, I did claim SKā€¦ multiple times.

Just clarifying that I was using your language to describe his vote.

So, Leafia did not do anything to bring a suitable replacement for themselves. I even tried bringing pressure to other players in hopes that something would happen.

UNVOTE Proph
VOTE: Leafia

1 Like

I donā€™t believe I am familiar with the term, gun to the head. Does that mean uhā€¦agreed to believe they are town by someone else?