The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

we are in a new era

There’s a link in the quote brackets.

1 Like

This still can and does occasionally happen, actually. We just aren’t in the right lobby for it.

Someone, what do you think about getting voted? You’re currently tied for first place yet you haven’t said a word about it. Have you noticed, were you just not feeling particularly attached about it, do you think it’s an unlikely threat, what’s the word?

1 Like

me when microwave

2 Likes

part of the reason I was wolfreading Gar was how it looked like they made their reads up on the spot
Specifically

stood out to me most; the line break makes this feel like two separate thoughts, which doesn’t make sense if they’ve already thought a bit beforehand. Also I didn’t like how they couldn’t go in detail and point out posts:

Saying “oh just in general” is a bit of a cop-out. But looking in Stratagem-15, where Gar was town:

I ask about Gar's TR on Wind, D2

There’s a major lack of detail here, visible in the second to last quoted post. Also, noting they seem chill now parallels noting Leafia is being Leafia earlier. These are despite it being D2, when reads are a lot more developed.

Early D1

and this shows Gar posting reads without having fully thought through them yet

1 Like

Also less important (but something I noticed that makes Gar’s play here more consistent) is this:

they are indeed feeling uneasy about my push on them here, and not defending themselves all that much

so I’m ~null on Gar now
and I feel kinda dumb for not doing this earlier

like particularly with awkwardness
that should’ve been a thing I checked meta for quickly

Would anyone be strongly opposed to flipping Pandora and leaving Gar’s fate up to the Vigilante after they have some more information?

I don’t wolfread pandora.

Don’t you townread them?

I townlean her.

2 Likes

I TR pandora, though not that strongly
I can find quotes for that, though RN I’m going through Rhea’s stuff

Garfooled / Someone / Pandora…
What’s with this trifecta…

wdym

I noticed but like idk what to respond, like I dont really know what to do

Im looking at the posts and nothing speaks out to me its annoying af

1 Like

no i kinda get u

1 Like

Garfooled (2): pandora, Leafia
Someone (2): Rhea, tutuu

Not Voting (6): jail, bystander, Someone, Garfooled, Magnus, Zugzwang

guh

The day ends in three hours. We should have more votes on the board.