Im looking at the posts and nothing speaks out to me its annoying af

1 Like

no i kinda get u

1 Like

Garfooled (2): pandora, Leafia
Someone (2): Rhea, tutuu

Not Voting (6): jail, bystander, Someone, Garfooled, Magnus, Zugzwang

guh

The day ends in three hours. We should have more votes on the board.

was going to find, quote, and analyze Rhea’s progression on most people
that might take too long though
but anyway:

Rhea Magnus Progression

posts on Magnus stand out as surface level, for the most part
I’ll see soon enough whether it makes sense for Rhea to by the end have Magnus above everyone but Leafia and Tutuu

I’m inclined to say, if Rhea’s progression here does stand out significantly, that’s it’s <rand w/w, and >rand w for Rhea
Magnus was not in a position where they needed defending, and Rhea is probably more skilled and more careful than letting that slip through

Im going to bed its almost 3 am. I dont feel particularly strongly about any vote. Im keeping my vote on Someone because I think a 2-2 split between him and Gar is better than a 3-1. I dont townread Gar. Godspeed :pray:

You could ask me to explain my read on Magnus.

They specifically seem to have a strong set of beliefs which color the way they post in a way that is both difficult and somewhat undesirable to fake as a wolf. I played an anonymous game against them when they were a wolf, and it felt much more like they were commenting on a game that they were letting pass them by, allowing town players who read their posts to come to their own conclusions, without truly standing by any of the ideas they were putting out there. In that game, they seemed like they were trying to blend in and appear inoffensive, not cornering themselves into any set of expressed reads.

Of course, it is possible that the anonymous nature of the game colored their behavior there, and it is possible that it colored my perception of it, as I wasn’t so good about distinguishing players from each other early on in that game. Still, though, it is enough for a townread.

3 Likes

My teammates went down early in the aforementioned anonymous game, and given the mountainous format I was attempting to covertly justify my longterm survival; that was my incentive to remain quieter than usual.

I am used to being townread immediately as Mafia and I am capable of utilising such trust to promote brash agenda, although it has definitely been a while since I’ve had the opportunity to do so.

1 Like

Idk I will vote Garfooled because I know im good but like this sucks

VOTE: Garfooled

no im talking about the walls and worldbuilding shiet

1 Like

VOTE: Pandora.
Consider this a nominal vote. I support the Garfooled wagon and will swap there if it’s close by EOD, but I don’t actually think they’re confirmed evil by any means.

I defer the Bystander read to Tutuu.

mmmmmmmmm went through Rhea’s stuff on Gar
overall fine. some things are more reasonable than I initially found them, like their take on Gar calling Leafia towny
there’s a few questions I have tho

This comment calls non-game-related fluff wolfy (or alternatively having a friendly tone is wolfy? I doubt that’s what you’re saying though).
You do later argue a contrast between unrelated conversation, and game-related conversation, is - but as of yet there’s no contrast; just one so far. So why’d you wolfread this?

you seem to expect neither Gar or I will flip today
this is despite the votecount at the time:

why is this?

if anyone wants to see the full progression it’s here
no notes tho, just quotes

Rhea Gar Progression, some analysis and questions inside

People CFD, expecially on D1