The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

i dont like this4 post. its unrealistic to create an idea that people who are quite literally unreadable if they were silent. also like if it was just a. “ppl towny, mafia could be ppl who havent posted yet” but like u hedge on it and take the stance of 2 strong wolves instead just feels like not choosing a conclusion in order to be able to change your mind in the future

@garfooled gen if you were to be town which “world” u created u think is more likely to be true

i meant read their isos cus i jus skkimmed the thread

1 Like

more being noncommital lol

Very well!

Did something cause concern to you? Or if concern is a strong word - did you find anything weird about my attempt to analyze Leafia?

i mean why did you specifically choose leafia to analyze the starting posts more in depth

idk if its just me not typically doing stuff like that and i know its probably bad to wolfread effort but it seems sorta for show

1 Like

i feel ur tone is p stiff rn but i feel its intentional regardless of alignment

is this true?

1 Like

the intentional part i mean

1 Like

Leafia has the reputation of being polarized and I’m leaning to agree. Magnus and Zugzwang also both claimed confidence in being able to read her and I wanted to take them up on their offer and hear what they have to say

I don’t think Magnus, Garfooled and Zugzwang are polarized, so there was nobody else to do this to at that time. I do intend to at least attempt to (i cant promise good results!) to read everyone!

1 Like

I am trying to take it a bit more seriously yeah - I’m tired of losing! I get killed N1 often - but what does it matter if I still lose? Dying N1 caresses my ego but we all win and lose together. I’m attempting to be a better teammate

Also - I get influenced by people a lot. Magnus writing in the bookworm tone and Zug mimicking it might have subconsciously influenced me to mimic that as well

1 Like

ok uou are town

1 Like

i dont even thing magnus is that towny did anyone try to say that lol

1 Like

Gar said that she thinks Magnus is fine which can be anywhere from a nullread to a townread

Jail leaned town on Magnus

I think that these are all of the reads outed on Magnus so far

I’m holding back for now. Magnus is very tricky as wolf. I would argue (and they would probably agree?) that mafia is their stronger alignment

Hi, subject matter here. I cannot in good faith say that my Mafia play is stronger than my Town play, from my own internal perspective. From my perception of how I’m typically registered from the outside in games, w!Magnus has a lot of lasting influence and trust which could feasibly make them scary. Nonetheless, tinfoiling me is a generally redundant topic due to the required setup strategy.

@Tutuu I support the Leafia townlean, even if she’s trying to claim she’s less polarised than she actually is. The lack of commentary on why she suspects Garfooled is questionable, given that it’s probably just OMGUS from Garfooled saying Leafia gave them bad vibes first, so we’ll see how Leafia progresses that read.

I’ll admit I confused you for Gummy, actually. I think this still applies nonetheless.

1 Like

in baldyre gate i topposted by 100 posts despite being d1 mld

1 Like

In Baldur’s gate, didn’t you toppost with one- or two-sentence liners, or was I confusing you with someone else?

1 Like

no i carried

2 Likes

In the Hazbin Hotel game, Bystander injected false levity into her tone (feigning laughter and comedy) without focusing on forming early impressions; and then when she did establish reads like the one on Leafia, she added a lot of foundational information behind them.

v!Bystander in Paradox and Baldur’s Gate didn’t justify anything and created one-liner lightning reads without any fuss.

Given messages such as this, where I can recognise the sentiment, the format does still align closer with Hazbin Hotel than BG or PH. Maybe she’s just making a concerted effort to improve.

1 Like

Uh-huh, says the former D1 execution. Admittedly, town did win that game; so your death wasn’t in vain.

1 Like

I think this post is nulltown-indicative because it’s a sleepy thought ramble focusing on an unmentioned scumread on Leafia and a partnership extending from that topic. I have no real confidence in this read but it’s there.

1 Like

no im not tryingnto improve i was already good am aleays good

how i psot just depends on how i frll like posting

1 Like