The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

I spent 20 minutes looking for a Magnus post claiming wolf and outlining wolf strategy for winning F3, it was in a reply to Gar, and now I can’t find it and I’m second questioning my sanity. I was beyond confident there were at least 10 openwolfing posts and I found them hilarious (before it got to F3)

in my imagination i was gonna go wam bam blam bam kabang and make Rhea squirm next while ace attorney music plays but I’m drained i’m like a carton of a finished caprisun juice

you’re next, chump

It’s imitating the pre-written opener of another mafia player and I find it hilarious. Like dry humor

Yes. The idea of tells is that people do them subconsciously. I wouldn’t assume that a person would instantly disperese a tell they have the moment they are told of it. Habits die hard. If Gar believed she had a tell on me, I think the optimal play is for her to test me and see if I’m a wolf who forgot, rather than reveal her hand and let me get away with it for free. Townies should be on the hunt. This situation was elaborated later that she no longer believed it was a tell, and I did tell her that I’ve had town games in which I didn’t do that, such as my last town game

I was entirely focused on trying to solve the game and I wasn’t thinking that I was also a slot that was unknown to others. In my head, I was a known slot, and everyone else is the variable

I don’t understand this part

I would argue I was the Big Boss. I wore The Pants. People deferred to me. Zug was begging me to chop you. Nya’d like a sad kitten when I unvoted you. You wanted to work with me. Everyone was following me fmpov

iirc I was the first vote on all wagons. I was the first or second vote on Someone on D1. I was the first one to vote and push bystander on D2, after which I changed my mind, then you started a new wagon, and I followed. I was the first vote on Gar D3, and you followed

1 Like

3 Likes

A wolf would not kill based on their own perceptions, but rather the perceptions of those around them. Zugzwang was also confident I was town by the end of the day, so there would have been no point in the remaining wolf keeping him alive, given I am likely to be part of any winning cross-vote. The logic of the kill, regardless of which of you two is the remaining wolf, seems very clear to me.

1 Like

Interesting. This is the opposite of what was brought up in the other previous game of bystander’s, where she reserved long-winded explanations for her correct reads in order to legitimize them. I regret having put some weight on that in the case against Garfooled. Not much weight, but more than I should have.

I am almost tempted to read this other game to determine whether I think this case comes from good faith or not, but I am not sure I can afford the time to do that, given the heavy damage my computer has sustained. This is horrendous timing.

2 Likes

Isn’t it? I am only brought here to lose. I have no good memories of this stage of a mafia game. The closest I have gotten to winning in an execute-or-lose scenario was a game where doctor saves allowed us another mistake past the day where we ended up winning.

I had been incorrectly wolfreading a villager for days prior to that, and managed to leverage the town to vote them out instead of the consensus wolfread. The next day, I killed that consensus wolfread, who was the final wolf, with them all in humiliation. This game feels familiar.

And I can express the same sentiment.

1 Like

My problem is that my surface-level techniques to determine a villager from a wolf have clearly failed in this scenario. I am fully aware of the fact that the final wolf is able to effectively mimic a villager’s mindset to my usual methods of detection. Both Magnus and tutuu read as clearly town in a standard Day 1 sense, and bystander engaged with this game an order of magnitude less than most of the players in this game, barring the Day 1 and Night 1 executions. With such a small volume of interactions, it is easy to cherry-pick and read too much into which players are paired or unpaired, as I found with Garfooled.

It is easier to wolfread Magnus because of the legacies given by our fallen friends, but I do not actually think that Magnus was more widely wolfread because of actions that I, personally, find to be alignment-indicative, and I refuse to defer my decision onto others by simply following their reads. That would be cowardice.

I am aware I have given no opinions so far. I am trying to start from a blank slate. As I said when I was speaking yesterday, it was much easier to wolfread Garfooled than anybody else alive. I wish I had spoken more then, with my partners to talk to and my laptop fully functional. It is too late now.

2 Likes

I don’t remember posting this. Could you remember a keyword or phrase from it?

1 Like

It was someone else or her or I’m mixing it up with another game. You didnt post something like that I checked thoroughly

1 Like
Source

When and why did you prepare a power point presentation?

1 Like

My homework for tomorrow:
Finish Magnus ISO
Do Rhea ISO
Graduate from university :weary: (not literally, work in progress)

1 Like

I posted it as soon as I made it. I thought its an amusing way to format my argument for why im town

(#1161).
Quoting for personal reference. Good morning friends, I’ve already said some things but I’m still waking up.

1 Like

If you read this presentation through the lens of an evil writing it, lines like “a lot of dead villagers argued Tutuu was out of his scum range”; “Tutuu feels like he was, in fact, The Boss”; “every single dead player townread Tutuu”; and “it’s hard for a wolf to post like that”, feel like prideful remarks at how hard and well it’s been going. It’s very amusing.

I can believe you wrote this in twenty minutes, given that some of the first sentences in each page is fluff.

I substituted into the last alive and heavily POE’d evil slot that game, so there would be information present, but you’re busy for previously expressed reasons, yeah.

Rhea’s taking a slower marathon in sharing their opinions, which is characteristic of their standard gameplay and consequent from their broken laptop, whereas Tutuu made a sprint out of it (aside from the six hours when nobody was online but ehh).

1 Like

You know what, I think I can understand how Zorvo reevaluated so quickly in the AMQ game. It’s a horrifying realisation to end up in these circumstances.

Tutuu went to sleep, and Rhea’s activity will be inevitably spotty. But neither of them need to be present right now.

I have a music playlist lined up.

1 Like

I’m circling back to this catch-up wall from Rhea on D2, at (#892); in conjunction with the nightkills post-N1 not making sense from Rhea’s perspective, but this wallpost wasn’t visited with the delicate care that a wolf on the block would need. There’s spew, and not just here either; nearly every wall is characteristic of these transparent thoughts. My impression of Rhea as a good, cohesive and logical player doesn’t understand how a wolf demonstrates such poor behaviour.

Since Tutuu is bound to read this, if you’re town, Rhea is evil. Yet I’m struggling to see it. When you review their ISO, please do your best to seem compelling.

1 Like

drake-computer