tutuu
jail
Leafia
pandora, Magnus
bystander

— Null
Someone

— Light wolf
Rhea (if Gar is town move to null though)

— Lean wolf
Garfooled

here rn
ordered within tiers

and VOTE: Garfooled

Alright looks like they resolved the thing. I didn’t understand most of it myself / I skimmed the posts. Anyway they are still unlikely w/w to me, this misunderstanding / miscommunication feels legit to me

1 Like

I didn’t want to elaborate on this yet, but given Magnus is gone, and probably not back soon:

This post was (and is) a large part of my TR on Magnus. Thinking about how they’ve narrowed down the teams occurs to an eager townie, and not a wolf. Which is why I wanted to know if Magnus was serious when writing this, because if they were, then it makes a lot more sense for T!Magnus to have this thought.

now that I think about it more, actually maybe move Magnus to between jail and Leafia

previously I viewed their case on Me/Gar as kinda bad
but pondering it again, it makes more sense for a confbiased and town Magnus to believe it’s strong, rather than w!Magnus, who has TMI. (And Magnus does believe it’s strong, as they said they’re “dropping a bombshell”).

Pausing at post 311

Zug/Gar because I feel like the Zug push on Gar is a bit too optimistic if he thinks he can justify living to f3 after posting the way he does and pelting Gar D1. Maybe he thinks he’s the Main Character but I think more likely not wolves together

jail
leafia
magnus
bystander

Null on rest

Trying to read Zug will be a headache. This feels like an easy game if he’s town. If he randed Mafia I’m in a world of hurt

1 Like

Gar Mafia → Rhea Mafia (but not necessarily vice-versa imo)

why is it that hard to read me? you did it fine in Combinatorics

1 Like

hey chat
zug said they could mislynch me
and now they might
help :pleading_face:

2 Likes

You changed your tone this game

Also Combinatorics was a bunch of deranged apes all yelling at each other. This game is like a bunch of classy Vampires sitting at a table being aristocratic and posh and stuff. It’s a bit more stressful / difficult for me

1 Like

I could change it back, if you find that easier
in fact I’ve reverted sometimes as it’s a bit easier to write some posts with this tone

1 Like

You do you boo!

1 Like

ftfy

I never miss :)

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok
I will take the Scary Vampire tone and scare wittle tutuu

1 Like

does that mean if i flip town they can death tunnel you?
no take backsies?

1 Like

Sorry if I missed it I haven’t read all posts and I should be leaving the thread but gun to head who do you think is Zug’s partner?

i have no partners
i have town reads
and icky feelings from zug

1 Like

ive been watching twilight all day
my brain has rotted for today
:pray:
forgibs
I will do more tomorrow

though I prefer building a towncore and working by PoE
so I’ll be doing that more than anything

…no? I’m wrong sometimes too (as you would be now, if you’re town)

after typing that I realized you read me as “I never hit townies”
I was joking that I would never fail in pushing a mislim (source: I made it up)

k