The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

1 Like

Not this game, thankfully.

1 Like

I was referring to your general circle of commentary in games from what I’ve seen. In Yellow, you managed to convey an unusually chipper tone from start to finish, relying on everyone’s expectation of you being a troublemaker to… actually be a troublemaker. Then you mentioned feigning inactivity in KRC to appear more innocent, although I don’t know which alignment that would’ve been as. Then you have the start of your game here, which lines up with Yellow’s cadence, and then the carefully-due messages thereafter. Your tone oscillates between inconsistency and sterility, and this is irrespective of your alignment.

I can accept this belief.

3 Likes

Were you the swan or the tea?

1 Like

This was as town. Also to be clear, I was somewhat inactive that game, but that wasn’t feigned for the most part IIRC. I pretended as if I didn’t lurk, however.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I POINT AT YOU AND LAUGH

3 Likes

I was the tea. Well, rather, the Coffee. :coffee:

1 Like

Hey, is this you?

3 Likes

Zug/Rhea not w/w

Does Zug have the finesse to casually mention his partner like that to justify his posting style right out of the gate? I think not.

3 Likes

This is true! If I were wolf with Rhea I’d probably be using my other style right now, to avoid giving the impression that being in wolfchat with them has caused it.

1 Like

new garfield sux
garfied & friends is where its at

3 Likes

hello

my sleep schedule is insane but i am indeed awake and i indeed remembered this game existed

5 Likes

jail

1 Like

Oh, I thought that you randed it and then were acting like a nerdie emoji about it. Let me check again

I’m not afraid of being unable to read Rhea, Someone is unreadable for me

3 Likes

insane opener but i respect

1 Like

ask someone to look at their rolecard before you ask them a question

2 Likes

Magnus and their thesaurus dot com dictionary on their way to fuck up the Mafia. I respect it.

1 Like

@tutuu
im waiting for your excel sheet of town rands

2 Likes

@Magnus when did you plan your opening? And what was your thought process in choosing this one, over others?